Hi guys! Since we didn't have a proper social media thread, I've decided to create one. Share anything you want - snapchat, twitter, instagram..... anything.

My twitter is @TweenerXO

• YAAASSS 2

instagram: @fkavinc (i'm on private but i really accept everyone so if you want you can follow me)

twitter: @deadpapi

and idk... my snapchat is @glowvin

• YAAASSS 3

All I really have is PHF social media which I sometimes use to make bitchy comments towards popstars... :stretcher: This is the

Please login or register to see this link.

and this is the

Please login or register to see this link.

. ;) 

• YAAASSS 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By POPBOIY
      Mine:  1. 9/11 was an inside job. Media used Mariah's Glitter release to get off topic 
      2. A LOT of Pop girls are/ have been black balled b4 their peaks
      3. The WHOLE "Illuminati " conspiracy (as we know it) is a prejudice piece of propaganda against Ancient African culture 
      LETS GET IT YA'LL 

• By Tweener
      Recently, I have been exploring a different kind of music. Less known that puts you in that weird mood. They are mostly acoustic and poetic in a way. I wonder if you know any cool songs like that.

• By Tweener
      This forum was such a flop for not having a separate thread dedicated to this Queen and music savior. 
      Here you can discuss everything related to Miley Cyrus... from throwbacks to upcoming projects. 

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!