Jump to content
trayertrash

The Food Thread

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Countess said:

Tell us what they taste like! I've wanted to make almond cheese for a while. :P 

almond cheese doesn't taste like dairy cheese, it has the texture of cheese, but nowhere close to is. It is still good tho! Daiya is a great brand if you're looking for the same cheese taste and texture and nutritional yeast is pretty decent on things you'd normally top with cheese like pastas ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2016 at 3:04 PM, trayertrash said:

almond cheese doesn't taste like dairy cheese, it has the texture of cheese, but nowhere close to is. It is still good tho! Daiya is a great brand if you're looking for the same cheese taste and texture and nutritional yeast is pretty decent on things you'd normally top with cheese like pastas ;) 

Ugh, I would buy that if we had it in Australia but the vegan craze hasn't quite hit our supermarkets yet. :'( You pretty much have to make everything yourself which makes it difficult to make quick and easy meals here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/24/2018 at 12:19 PM, Escort said:

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

 

Please login or register to see this link.

 

 

I'm trying to stick to a diet and you're making it really hard... :tanya:

  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2018 at 8:14 PM, Brian said:

I just realized it's been 3 weeks i don't eat Mc Donalds.
Thanks God i go to Mc Donalds tomorrow <3 and i fucking can't wait.
I am ready.

Please login or register to see this link.

tenor.gif?itemid=11925882

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2018 at 4:14 AM, Brian said:

I just realized it's been 3 weeks i don't eat Mc Donalds.
Thanks God i go to Mc Donalds tomorrow <3 and i fucking can't wait.
I am ready.

Please login or register to see this link.

I haven't had McDonald's in 11 years. Like, fuck... I could go for a big mac, chicken nuggets, French fries and soda!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/29/2018 at 9:40 AM, Ruthless Love said:

I haven't had McDonald's in 11 years. Like, fuck... I could go for a big mac, chicken nuggets, French fries and soda!

Coke, coke! No pepsi!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, kallumlavigne said:

No no no lol Pepsi all the way

Please login or register to see this link.

Wait, no! Fanta, Fanta! No Coke! :stretcher: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Coke, coke! No pepsi!

I'm naturally not a soda guy, but I'm definitely more Pepsi than Coke. But, I can have either or. Neither makes a difference to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2019 at 12:17 AM, Ruthless Love said:

I'm naturally not a soda guy, but I'm definitely more Pepsi than Coke. But, I can have either or. Neither makes a difference to me.

I definitely prefer Coke over Pepsi, which is pretty much at the bottom of my list. :/ But I try my best to stay away from both because there's just so much damn sugar!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

I definitely prefer Coke over Pepsi, which is pretty much at the bottom of my list. :/ But I try my best to stay away from both because there's just so much damn sugar!

I really only indulge in soda if I go to the movies, which is a rarity, or if it's a holiday like Thanksgiving or the Fourth of July!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

I really only indulge in soda if I go to the movies, which is a rarity, or if it's a holiday like Thanksgiving or the Fourth of July!

I am the same way.  Except for when I have fast food.  I do try though to substitute the soda for something else when they have other options.  I never buy sodas at the grocery store though.   I can go 2 - 3 weeks without one if I really pay attention.  I went 3 years once without having a single soda.  I am pretty sure I could stop completely if truly I wanted to.  I am pretty strong willed for the most part.  But to be honest,, I enjoy them from time to time. 

Edited by Whoknowsmehere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

I am the same way.  Except for when I have fast food.  I do try though to substitute the soda for something else when they have other options.  I never buy sodas at the grocery store though.   I can go 2 - 3 weeks without one if I really pay attention.  I went 3 years once without having a single soda.  I am pretty sure I could stop completely if truly I wanted to.  I am pretty strong willed for the most part.  But to be honest,, I enjoy them from time to time. 

I don't even eat fast food. It's been 12 or so years since I've had McDonald's, and I have no regrets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

Congratulations to coolaideonfire, our Member of the Month for the month of March! coolaideonfire is one of our longest running active members and has been with us for over five years, making almost 400 posts since they joined us in January of 2014. We've loved every second of having them around and we look forward to another five years together!

×