The Food Thread

trayertrash

37 minutes ago, Tweener said:

OMFG!!!! <3 

Literally my favourite fast food in the world. :hail: :hail: :hail: I don't know why it's not more common!

Also, Idk any good recipes for mac and cheese, but if you make some you should definitely try the fried mac and cheese squares. That shit is amazing. :rockon: 

4 minutes ago, Countess said:

Literally my favourite fast food in the world. :hail: :hail: :hail: I don't know why it's not more common!

Also, Idk any good recipes for mac and cheese, but if you make some you should definitely try the fried mac and cheese squares. That shit is amazing. :rockon: 

I googled it and I'm gonna be fat.... thx

• YAAASSS 1

I'm about to start my period so I'm 3x hungrier than normal and crave weird shit :stretcher: 
Breakfast #1 - 1 banana and 1 kiwi, orange juice and oats with vanilla soy milk (I don't like oatmeal so I eat this without heating it up or letting it soak overnight) 
Breakfast #2 - 1 banana and 2 apples with peanut butter and 5 small pickles with Cholula hot suace 
Breakfast #3 - "bacon" on toast with avocado and a sauce made with tomato, basil and flax seed
Lunch - garlic and olive oil couscous with garlic and sriracha potatoes and and apple baked with peanut butter, brown sugar and walnuts
Snack #1 - spicy sweet chili Doritios... a whole fucking bag :stretcher: 
Snack #2 a package of Mambas, sour patch kids and a bunch of water
Dinner - Mushroom burger on a potato roll with mayonnaise and blue cheese (oops, broke the vegan diet with this one :3 ) a big juice pickle, dates and an apple
Snack #3 
It looks like shit, but it's kind of like ice cream. It's 2 bananas smashed up with some orange zest, orange juice and semi-melted peanut butter. I from it for about an hour, mixed in some vanilla soy milk, frozen it another 2 hours (mixed it up every 30 minutes)
0626162016.jpg

I'll probably have 6 more snacks before I go to bed tbfh :stretcher: 

7 hours ago, trayertrash said:

I'm about to start my period so I'm 3x hungrier than normal and crave weird shit :stretcher: 
Breakfast #1 - 1 banana and 1 kiwi, orange juice and oats with vanilla soy milk (I don't like oatmeal so I eat this without heating it up or letting it soak overnight) 
Breakfast #2 - 1 banana and 2 apples with peanut butter and 5 small pickles with Cholula hot suace 
Breakfast #3 - "bacon" on toast with avocado and a sauce made with tomato, basil and flax seed
Lunch - garlic and olive oil couscous with garlic and sriracha potatoes and and apple baked with peanut butter, brown sugar and walnuts
Snack #1 - spicy sweet chili Doritios... a whole fucking bag :stretcher: 
Snack #2 a package of Mambas, sour patch kids and a bunch of water
Dinner - Mushroom burger on a potato roll with mayonnaise and blue cheese (oops, broke the vegan diet with this one :3 ) a big juice pickle, dates and an apple
Snack #3 
It looks like shit, but it's kind of like ice cream. It's 2 bananas smashed up with some orange zest, orange juice and semi-melted peanut butter. I from it for about an hour, mixed in some vanilla soy milk, frozen it another 2 hours (mixed it up every 30 minutes)
0626162016.jpg

I'll probably have 6 more snacks before I go to bed tbfh :stretcher: 

That dinner sounds so good. :hail: Do you have a good recipe for a vegetarian burger?

4 hours ago, Countess said:

That dinner sounds so good. :hail: Do you have a good recipe for a vegetarian burger?

I just use a whole portabella mushroom, cut off the stem and cook it in a little bit of olive oil until it's soft. If I'm making it a bit spicy then I'll let it marinate in the sauce that for about an hour (I typically use sriracha) otherwise I just put a bit of salt and pepper or italian seasoning :)

• YAAASSS 1

made some zucchini spaghetti w/ tomato marinara today and it kinda flopped :stretcher:

2 minutes ago, trayertrash said:

I just use a whole portabella mushroom, cut off the stem and cook it in a little bit of olive oil until it's soft. If I'm making it a bit spicy then I'll let it marinate in the sauce that for about an hour (I typically use sriracha) otherwise I just put a bit of salt and pepper or italian seasoning :)

saved this recipe tbh

• YAAASSS 1

My fat ass is about to start my period, so I'm hungrier than normal :stretcher:

During the day I just ate apples and pickles all day 

Dinner is zucchini latkes :D I couldn't make up what I wanted with it so one of them has mayo, one has sriracha mustard, and the two on the side have mushroom gravy. Then there's 2 rolls and some of the banana ice cream with flax seeds on top :mo: 

0627161708.jpg

On 6/27/2016 at 11:22 PM, trayertrash said:

I don't think we even have Sriracha here. :'( But that sounds good, I'm gonna try it! <3 

On 6/27/2016 at 11:50 PM, Cry Baby said:

Can someone post some rice recipe?  

I love every kind of rissoto :D

I don't have a recipe for it, but I made a mushroom and truffle oil risotto a few weeks ago which was delicious. :hail: 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Olympia said:

been trying to make an effort with my diet again :stretcher:

trying a load of new vegan recipes such as meat free bolognese, almond cheese, kale chips and vegan chilli :mo: will post the results soon!

meat free bolognese? Sounds like profanation, but may be good! Post a photo and recipe!

17 hours ago, Olympia said:

been trying to make an effort with my diet again :stretcher:

trying a load of new vegan recipes such as meat free bolognese, almond cheese, kale chips and vegan chilli :mo: will post the results soon!

Tell us what they taste like! I've wanted to make almond cheese for a while. :P