Jump to content
trayertrash

The Food Thread

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Countess said:

I've had these a couple of times and they're amazinggg! :hail: But gurl, poutine tho:

poutine-weeek.jpg 

poutine-fork.jpg 

OMFG!!!! <3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Tweener said:

OMFG!!!! <3 

Literally my favourite fast food in the world. :hail: :hail: :hail: I don't know why it's not more common!

Also, Idk any good recipes for mac and cheese, but if you make some you should definitely try the fried mac and cheese squares. That shit is amazing. :rockon: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Countess said:

Literally my favourite fast food in the world. :hail: :hail: :hail: I don't know why it's not more common!

Also, Idk any good recipes for mac and cheese, but if you make some you should definitely try the fried mac and cheese squares. That shit is amazing. :rockon: 

I googled it and I'm gonna be fat.... thx

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm about to start my period so I'm 3x hungrier than normal and crave weird shit :stretcher: 
Breakfast #1 - 1 banana and 1 kiwi, orange juice and oats with vanilla soy milk (I don't like oatmeal so I eat this without heating it up or letting it soak overnight) 
Breakfast #2 - 1 banana and 2 apples with peanut butter and 5 small pickles with Cholula hot suace 
Breakfast #3 - "bacon" on toast with avocado and a sauce made with tomato, basil and flax seed
Lunch - garlic and olive oil couscous with garlic and sriracha potatoes and and apple baked with peanut butter, brown sugar and walnuts
Snack #1 - spicy sweet chili Doritios... a whole fucking bag :stretcher: 
Snack #2 a package of Mambas, sour patch kids and a bunch of water
Dinner - Mushroom burger on a potato roll with mayonnaise and blue cheese (oops, broke the vegan diet with this one :3 ) a big juice pickle, dates and an apple
Snack #3 
It looks like shit, but it's kind of like ice cream. It's 2 bananas smashed up with some orange zest, orange juice and semi-melted peanut butter. I from it for about an hour, mixed in some vanilla soy milk, frozen it another 2 hours (mixed it up every 30 minutes)

Please login or register to see this attachment.

I'll probably have 6 more snacks before I go to bed tbfh :stretcher: 

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Olympia said:

this thread is making me hungry af and all i have is some boring ass mac & cheese ;-;

and some herbs and spices to it to make it a bit less boring ;) 

  • Dislike 1
  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, trayertrash said:

I'm about to start my period so I'm 3x hungrier than normal and crave weird shit :stretcher: 
Breakfast #1 - 1 banana and 1 kiwi, orange juice and oats with vanilla soy milk (I don't like oatmeal so I eat this without heating it up or letting it soak overnight) 
Breakfast #2 - 1 banana and 2 apples with peanut butter and 5 small pickles with Cholula hot suace 
Breakfast #3 - "bacon" on toast with avocado and a sauce made with tomato, basil and flax seed
Lunch - garlic and olive oil couscous with garlic and sriracha potatoes and and apple baked with peanut butter, brown sugar and walnuts
Snack #1 - spicy sweet chili Doritios... a whole fucking bag :stretcher: 
Snack #2 a package of Mambas, sour patch kids and a bunch of water
Dinner - Mushroom burger on a potato roll with mayonnaise and blue cheese (oops, broke the vegan diet with this one :3 ) a big juice pickle, dates and an apple
Snack #3 
It looks like shit, but it's kind of like ice cream. It's 2 bananas smashed up with some orange zest, orange juice and semi-melted peanut butter. I from it for about an hour, mixed in some vanilla soy milk, frozen it another 2 hours (mixed it up every 30 minutes)

Please login or register to see this attachment.

I'll probably have 6 more snacks before I go to bed tbfh :stretcher: 

That dinner sounds so good. :hail: Do you have a good recipe for a vegetarian burger?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Countess said:

That dinner sounds so good. :hail: Do you have a good recipe for a vegetarian burger?

I just use a whole portabella mushroom, cut off the stem and cook it in a little bit of olive oil until it's soft. If I'm making it a bit spicy then I'll let it marinate in the sauce that for about an hour (I typically use sriracha) otherwise I just put a bit of salt and pepper or italian seasoning :)

  • Dislike 1
  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

made some zucchini spaghetti w/ tomato marinara today and it kinda flopped :stretcher:

2 minutes ago, trayertrash said:

I just use a whole portabella mushroom, cut off the stem and cook it in a little bit of olive oil until it's soft. If I'm making it a bit spicy then I'll let it marinate in the sauce that for about an hour (I typically use sriracha) otherwise I just put a bit of salt and pepper or italian seasoning :)

saved this recipe tbh

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My fat ass is about to start my period, so I'm hungrier than normal :stretcher:

During the day I just ate apples and pickles all day 

Dinner is zucchini latkes :D I couldn't make up what I wanted with it so one of them has mayo, one has sriracha mustard, and the two on the side have mushroom gravy. Then there's 2 rolls and some of the banana ice cream with flax seeds on top :mo: 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2016 at 11:22 PM, trayertrash said:

I just use a whole portabella mushroom, cut off the stem and cook it in a little bit of olive oil until it's soft. If I'm making it a bit spicy then I'll let it marinate in the sauce that for about an hour (I typically use sriracha) otherwise I just put a bit of salt and pepper or italian seasoning :)

I don't think we even have Sriracha here. :'( But that sounds good, I'm gonna try it! <3 

On 6/27/2016 at 11:50 PM, Cry Baby said:

Can someone post some rice recipe?  

I love every kind of rissoto :D

I don't have a recipe for it, but I made a mushroom and truffle oil risotto a few weeks ago which was delicious. :hail: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

been trying to make an effort with my diet again :stretcher:

trying a load of new vegan recipes such as meat free bolognese, almond cheese, kale chips and vegan chilli :mo: will post the results soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Olympia said:

been trying to make an effort with my diet again :stretcher:

trying a load of new vegan recipes such as meat free bolognese, almond cheese, kale chips and vegan chilli :mo: will post the results soon!

meat free bolognese? Sounds like profanation, but may be good! Post a photo and recipe!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Olympia said:

been trying to make an effort with my diet again :stretcher:

trying a load of new vegan recipes such as meat free bolognese, almond cheese, kale chips and vegan chilli :mo: will post the results soon!

Tell us what they taste like! I've wanted to make almond cheese for a while. :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

Congratulations to coolaideonfire, our Member of the Month for the month of March! coolaideonfire is one of our longest running active members and has been with us for over five years, making almost 400 posts since they joined us in January of 2014. We've loved every second of having them around and we look forward to another five years together!

×