The Future Of PopHatesFlops

1 hour ago, trayertrash said:

Fuck you you little shit. I've worked so hard to overcome my basic bitchness. I hid it so well that I even fooled you. Basic Bitchness is a disease we can all overcome. I think my hard work and dedication is proof enough that I am cured. 

As of this month, there is no verifiable cure for Basic Bitchness! That is why Basic Bitches are not granted the right to vote or to give blood, in case they infect other innocent civilians and force them to become basic bitches also. I will have to ask you to leave this forum and delete all your posts so the Basic Bitch epidemic does not spread!

• YAAASSS 1

1 minute ago, Countess said:

As of this month, there is no verifiable cure for Basic Bitchness! That is why Basic Bitches are not granted the right to vote or to give blood, in case they infect other innocent civilians and force them to become basic bitches also. I will have to ask you to leave this forum and delete all your posts so the Basic Bitch epidemic does not spread!

this post has been deleted

• YAAASSS 2

• 8 months later...