Jump to content

We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Deactivate

Currently Listening To..

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Speakerphone said:

Frank Ocean / Endless

I don't get the hype tbh.

And I always mistake him for John Legend.... does it make sense?

np: Ke$ha - Die Young :hail: 

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tweener said:

I don't get the hype tbh.

And I always mistake him for John Legend.... does it make sense?

np: Ke$ha - Die Young :hail: 

Well, I don't get the hype either but I loved his previous work and this one is not bad! I need to listen to it more to have a better opinion about it tho! And about that John Legend comment, do you mean they look alike? :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Speakerphone said:

Well, I don't get the hype either but I loved his previous work and this one is not bad! I need to listen to it more to have a better opinion about it tho! And about that John Legend comment, do you mean they look alike? :lol:

idk. It's weird, but I have like the same image of them both in my head. Maybe that's because I have never paid much attention to Frank Ocean tbh. But yeah, everytime I think about Frank Ocean, I see John Legend and the other way around. :stretcher: 

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Tweener said:

idk. It's weird, but I have like the same image of them both in my head. Maybe that's because I have never paid much attention to Frank Ocean tbh. But yeah, everytime I think about Frank Ocean, I see John Legend and the other way around. :stretcher: 

Spoiler

well, they're both hot! They're totally my type :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Speakerphone said:

Please login or register to see this link.

Hide contents

well, they're both hot! They're totally my type :lol:

OMG! THEY ARE!

but John Legend >>> Frank Ocean tbh

np. John Legend - All Of Me :magic: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tweener said:

OMG! THEY ARE!

but John Legend >>> Frank Ocean tbh

np. John Legend - All Of Me :magic: 

Sadly I think we have more chances with Frank than with John :lol:

Florence & The Machine / Dog Days Are Over

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Speakerphone said:

Sadly I think we have more chances with Frank than with John :lol:

Florence & The Machine / Dog Days Are Over

:'(

np. Selena Gomez - The Heart Wants What It Wants  :'(:'(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had Alexz Johnson's The Basement Recordings going all day at work. Have them in a playlist in approximate chronological order (including the leaked tracks).

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

trashmagic has been with us since 2014, which makes them one of the earliest members of the #PHFamily. Even though they haven't made hundreds of posts, their content is always high quality, which explains why they've been the most liked member for three different days. trashmagic is long overdue to be Member of the Month and we're so happy to have them fill the role for the month of November! We hope you enjoy your special month baby!

×