Voting for the 2018 PHF Rewind Awards has now opened! Let your shady little voice be heard and make sure to submit your entries before the 30th of January.

Deactivate

Currently Listening To..

4 minutes ago, Speakerphone said:

Frank Ocean / Endless

I don't get the hype tbh.

And I always mistake him for John Legend.... does it make sense?

np: Ke$ha - Die Young :hail: 

• YAAASSS 1

2 minutes ago, Tweener said:

I don't get the hype tbh.

And I always mistake him for John Legend.... does it make sense?

np: Ke$ha - Die Young :hail: 

Well, I don't get the hype either but I loved his previous work and this one is not bad! I need to listen to it more to have a better opinion about it tho! And about that John Legend comment, do you mean they look alike? :lol:

1 minute ago, Speakerphone said:

Well, I don't get the hype either but I loved his previous work and this one is not bad! I need to listen to it more to have a better opinion about it tho! And about that John Legend comment, do you mean they look alike? :lol:

idk. It's weird, but I have like the same image of them both in my head. Maybe that's because I have never paid much attention to Frank Ocean tbh. But yeah, everytime I think about Frank Ocean, I see John Legend and the other way around. :stretcher: 

• YAAASSS 1

11 minutes ago, Tweener said:

idk. It's weird, but I have like the same image of them both in my head. Maybe that's because I have never paid much attention to Frank Ocean tbh. But yeah, everytime I think about Frank Ocean, I see John Legend and the other way around. :stretcher: 

Spoiler

well, they're both hot! They're totally my type :lol:

2 minutes ago, Speakerphone said:

Please login or register to see this link.

Hide contents

well, they're both hot! They're totally my type :lol:

OMG! THEY ARE!

but John Legend >>> Frank Ocean tbh

np. John Legend - All Of Me :magic: 

1 minute ago, Tweener said:

OMG! THEY ARE!

but John Legend >>> Frank Ocean tbh

np. John Legend - All Of Me :magic: 

Sadly I think we have more chances with Frank than with John :lol:

Florence & The Machine / Dog Days Are Over

1 minute ago, Speakerphone said:

Sadly I think we have more chances with Frank than with John :lol:

Florence & The Machine / Dog Days Are Over

:'(

np. Selena Gomez - The Heart Wants What It Wants  :'(:'(

Had Alexz Johnson's The Basement Recordings going all day at work. Have them in a playlist in approximate chronological order (including the leaked tracks).

• YAAASSS 1