• Wireless
    • Dispersion
    • Brave
    • Chameleon
    • Shift
    • Elegant
    • Dashboard
    • Engraved

Hey y'all! So given how old and clunky some parts of our current theme are, I'm thinking it's time to switch things up and choose a brand new theme for the forum to use. I've found that IPSFocus has the best designs so I definitely wanna buy and customise something from there if y'all are here for it. You can scroll through the themes here and click on the theme for some images and a demo of the one you're looking at.

Personally, there's a few here I really love. I really like Dispersion and Dimension because of the animated backgrounds. I think Spectrum is a really cool idea but I'm not sure about how dark it is. :/ And Dashboard is pretty gorgeous but I'm not sure what we could use for a background image.

Let me know your thoughts on these themes and we'll pick one up ASAP! <3 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/31/2016 at 6:00 AM, High Princess said:

I'm kind of in love with Dispersion. No shade no tea but idk how Spectrum is winning, it's a little too dark D: But I could see it working. When do you plan on finalizing the results?

RIGHT? Even though I love the idea of it, Spectrum (and Chameleon (Dark) as well) are both way too dark for my liking so I have no idea how they're doing so well. I feel we need something much more light and fresh looking! :(  Not sure about when I'll announce the winner yet - maybe on the fifth of this month?

1 hour ago, Countess said:

RIGHT? Even though I love the idea of it, Spectrum (and Chameleon (Dark) as well) are both way too dark for my liking so I have no idea how they're doing so well. I feel we need something much more light and fresh looking! :(  Not sure about when I'll announce the winner yet - maybe on the fifth of this month?

It's because most people here have dark souls:morning:

Archived