We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Finally someone created this thread! I have a ton of rare gifs and overlays that used to be on Natalia's website before it was deleted. I'm thinking about posting a huge zip file full of them so everybody can get slayed by the queen of controversy. <3 

• YAAASSS 2

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 3:26 PM, Mr. Watson said:

Finally someone created this thread! I have a ton of rare gifs and overlays that used to be on Natalia's website before it was deleted. I'm thinking about posting a huge zip file full of them so everybody can get slayed by the queen of controversy. <3 

yass king

1 hour ago, Countess said:

I wonder which bitch was bored and obsessed enough to make this kind of thread?

zvcem2J.gif

I wonder who's fave stays quoting a holy book condemning her fans

50kxV3t.gif

12 hours ago, PERFECTIONIST said:

I wonder who's fave stays quoting a holy book condemning her fans

50kxV3t.gif

Saving the world one Leviticus passage at a time.

large.gif 

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 3:26 PM, Mr. Watson said:

still waiting on them boo

4 minutes ago, PERFECTIONIST said:

still waiting on them boo

haha hold on babe i'm still putting the zip file together. <3 (although i am thinking of posting one pf the gifs tonight as a sneak peek ;)

7 minutes ago, Mr. Watson said:

haha hold on babe i'm still putting the zip file together. <3 (although i am thinking of posting one pf the gifs tonight as a sneak peek ;)

yasssss

dqS9O1F.gif

2 minutes ago, PERFECTIONIST said:

yasssss

Please login or register to see this link.

gawww tho I really miss the Trouble era, that was the fucking best. Tiaras, Daddy Issues, Vicodin, and Sid and Nancy. <3 #RememberBoysDon'tCry

14 minutes ago, Mr. Watson said:

gawww tho I really miss the Trouble era, that was the fucking best. Tiaras, Daddy Issues, Vicodin, and Sid and Nancy. <3 #RememberBoysDon'tCry

justice for Marlboro Lights :(

yesterday I had a meltdown on twitter because of trouble

Spoiler

On June 8, 2016 at 4:06 PM, PERFECTIONIST said:

justice for Marlboro Lights :(

yesterday I had a meltdown on twitter because of trouble

Please login or register to see this link.

Hide contents

IMAGINE IF SHE EVER DID MAKE A MUSIC VID FOR RABBIT HOLE. OMFG I'M DYING FUCK YOU NATALIA/TEDDY

• YAAASSS 1