Some of my recent covers

Woodcrest

I started this in July last year. I was supposed to be at the set that year but I lost my glasses

and was effectively blind so I had to get my friend to guide me back to my tent smh. Set of the

fucking century to be honest, I wish so badly I was there :'( 

Decided to finish it tonight. Every detail in the lights and smoke was created from scratch,

it was the spiralling textures that I decided to finish it with. Text inspired by official merchandise. 

30075101981_0bcce3d674.jpg

On 9/29/2016 at 0:51 AM, Woodcrest said:

So I thought I'd try something more complex for this week's entry to the PHF cover competition.

The cover's for Little Mix's upcoming track "Shoutout To My Ex" which is coming soon idk. My actual cover is

the textless one below, but since I know that won't go down well with the judges I've included

one with text to enter in the actual contest. I had to do a lot of retouching for this seeing as it

was originally a raw behind the scenes picture.

Original Picture: X

29911276901_89abf2af31.jpg

29881050422_fec4459cf1.jpg

Love the textless version.

• 2 weeks later...

Super happy with this, the good cunt sis @Speedoflight inspired me to make something

less "simple" and "lazy" so I built up this composition from scratch, from the textures to

the shapes to the renders, all me. If y'all come for this cover I'll honestly kill myself bec-

-ause I haven't made something I'm this happy with in months so don't harsh my buzz.

I chose to leave the top part empty so that the piece flows down from the sides to meet

in the centre of the bottom half, I'm aware that it's a risky move especially in a competi-

-tion but I'm gonna stick by that decision, hope it pays off lol

30326887740_e6f0503964.jpg

• YAAASSS 5

On 29/10/2016 at 0:05 AM, Woodcrest said:

Super happy with this, the good cunt sis @Speedoflight inspired me to make something

less "simple" and "lazy" so I built up this composition from scratch, from the textures to

the shapes to the renders, all me. If y'all come for this cover I'll honestly kill myself bec-

-ause I haven't made something I'm this happy with in months so don't harsh my buzz.

I chose to leave the top part empty so that the piece flows down from the sides to meet

in the centre of the bottom half, I'm aware that it's a risky move especially in a competi-

-tion but I'm gonna stick by that decision, hope it pays off lol

30326887740_e6f0503964.jpg

Omg Omg jumpie's wig is snacheddd omgg fuck this is a great job boo 

• YAAASSS 1

So for the final week I wanted to try something I haven't really tried before for my beloved fave Petite, so

I began working on a digipack mock-up from scratch. Nobody would give me a template PSD (without

wanting unreleased Noonie Bao in return) so I had to make even the template PSD from scratch ):

There are further explanations on the project page so I'm not gonna bother copying them here lol

I'm really happy with how this turned out and if you click on the project link-

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CLICK THE LIL BLUE ARROW AT THE BOTTOM LOL

[CLICK FOR FULL PROJECT]

30868467476_12ff393bbd_z.jpg

• YAAASSS 4

On 11.11.2016 at 0:04 AM, Woodcrest said:

So for the final week I wanted to try something I haven't really tried before for my beloved fave Petite, so

I began working on a digipack mock-up from scratch. Nobody would give me a template PSD (without

wanting unreleased Noonie Bao in return) so I had to make even the template PSD from scratch ):

There are further explanations on the project page so I'm not gonna bother copying them here lol

I'm really happy with how this turned out and if you click on the project link-

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CLICK THE LIL BLUE ARROW AT THE BOTTOM LOL

[CLICK FOR FULL PROJECT]

30868467476_12ff393bbd_z.jpg

scream