Pokémon Sun & Moon

Dayfid

On 22/08/2017 at 2:39 AM, Joe said:

Sun and Moon was very little like previous games though...

Tbh, I only played like five minutes of Sun and Moon so I'm not too sure. I guess it didn't have the gyms to defeat, but there's still the goals to complete the Pokedex, defeat the league and destroy the enemy team of the game, right?

I hated Sun and Moon, and I know that I'm gonna hate these ones too. If I wasn't committed to the series I wouldn't even buy them :cackle: 

They're just too easy, who even thought giving you a rival who's weaker than the player would be a good idea? Not to mention the lagging, constant annoying cutscenes and lack of post-game options, truly tragic. I know that they're trying to be innovative but when it was all pixel/sprite based they had so much more room on the actual game to add more exciting and lengthy storylines but with all of the 3D scenery it firstly all feels so much smaller and basic, and secondly takes up so much room they have to cut short the storylines.

12 hours ago, Woodcrest said:

I hated Sun and Moon, and I know that I'm gonna hate these ones too. If I wasn't committed to the series I wouldn't even buy them :cackle: 

They're just too easy, who even thought giving you a rival who's weaker than the player would be a good idea? Not to mention the lagging, constant annoying cutscenes and lack of post-game options, truly tragic. I know that they're trying to be innovative but when it was all pixel/sprite based they had so much more room on the actual game to add more exciting and lengthy storylines but with all of the 3D scenery it firstly all feels so much smaller and basic, and secondly takes up so much room they have to cut short the storylines.

I agree. After Ruby and Sapphire, they made the games easier. To attract a younger audience. ? XY was a piece of cake.

4 hours ago, Joe said:

I'm pressed. My first fucking Shiny was a Zubat in Sapphire.

16 hours ago, Countess said:

The worst decision they ever made was making shinies too easy to catch. :vacuum: Now anyone can get one with just a hold item!

I rebought Platinum the other day and within two days I'd happened to catch a shiny Machop and a shiny Unown, completely by chance. Meanwhile in all of the games I've played (all of them) I've never caught any (excluding a shiny Hippopotas on a rom hack) :stretcher: 

10 hours ago, Joe said:

I'm pressed. My first fucking Shiny was a Zubat in Sapphire.

MINE WAS THE SAME! :shocked: Kids these days will never know how hard we worked for those ugly bats! :vacuum:

6 hours ago, Woodcrest said:

I rebought Platinum the other day and within two days I'd happened to catch a shiny Machop and a shiny Unown, completely by chance. Meanwhile in all of the games I've played (all of them) I've never caught any (excluding a shiny Hippopotas on a rom hack) :stretcher: 

A Shiny Unown is pretty cool, you must have been so excited! Idk wtf a Hippopotas is tho... :cackle:

• 2 months later...
On 8/26/2017 at 2:21 PM, Woodcrest said:

ur lucky af. i don't think i ever captured a shiny in a game legitimately. i do remember encountering a shiny doduo in the safari zone in leafgreen or firered (i dont remember which one it was) and it ran away :awkwardney:

On 10/27/2017 at 8:16 PM, Jem310 said:

ur lucky af. i don't think i ever captured a shiny in a game legitimately. i do remember encountering a shiny doduo in the safari zone in leafgreen or firered (i dont remember which one it was) and it ran away :awkwardney:

These are the first legal ones I've got lmao, I battled a shiny Hippopotas on Pokemon Light Platinum (Rom Hack) and on a copy of Pokemon Silver the test battle where the kid in the beginning shows you how to battle was a shiny Rattata, I literally cried bc he defeated it and I couldn't catch it :tragic: 

3 hours ago, Woodcrest said:

These are the first legal ones I've got lmao, I battled a shiny Hippopotas on Pokemon Light Platinum (Rom Hack) and on a copy of Pokemon Silver the test battle where the kid in the beginning shows you how to battle was a shiny Rattata, I literally cried bc he defeated it and I couldn't catch it :tragic: 

my heart just broke a little :fishie:

• Sad 1

• 10 months later...