Pokémon Sun & Moon

Dayfid

2 minutes ago, Baby V Alex said:

The anime got soon much better with S&M though

I'm doing a marathon run through at the moment since I never had access to the show as a kid (except like half of the Diamond and Pearl gen), and after two weeks I'm on like episode 200 so I still have another like 800 to watch before I even reach S&M but seeing the occasizonal screenshot or gif of it makes me so uncomfortable lmao

• 2 weeks later...

I've done the math: 275 (episodes) x 21 (minutes) = 5775 (minutes) / 96.25 (hours) spent watching Pokemon in the past few weeks

:tragic: 

They're about to enter Rustburo city in the Hoenn region so I'm making fairly decent progress. It's nice to just have it streaming whilst I'm working so it's not like I'm wasting my time

• YAAASSS 1

7 hours ago, Woodcrest said:

I've done the math: 275 (episodes) x 21 (minutes) = 5775 (minutes) / 96.25 (hours) spent watching Pokemon in the past few weeks

They're about to enter Rustburo city in the Hoenn region so I'm making fairly decent progress. It's nice to just have it streaming whilst I'm working so it's not like I'm wasting my time

This is a good idea tbh. Where are you watching it?

• YAAASSS 1

23 minutes ago, CassadeePopeMusic said:

This is a good idea tbh. Where are you watching it?

A site called PokémonFire

I began on Netflix which has like only half (???) of season 1 (and even then they're missing some episodes) and then I moved to YouTube but the account got shut down when I was mid-episode so I finally moved to PokémonFire lol

• YAAASSS 1

7 hours ago, Woodcrest said:

A site called PokémonFire

I began on Netflix which has like only half (???) of season 1 (and even then they're missing some episodes) and then I moved to YouTube but the account got shut down when I was mid-episode so I finally moved to PokémonFire lol

Thank you omg! I've been looking for a place to watch it. 

On 2/19/2017 at 11:32 PM, Woodcrest said:

You got further than I did... :stretcher: I think I made it most of the way through Johto before the plots got too repetitive and the Pokémon got boring so I gave up. :stretcher: But it is good background noise!

• 5 months later...
10 hours ago, Countess said:

We already know what the plot's going to be, what Pokemon will be involved and the region...What else do you want to know? :stretcher:

I mean, we don't know anything. We know it's the same region, with a different timeline of events. That's about it. There's a new trailer as of today I haven't seen though. So I'll check that out.

On 8/19/2017 at 5:07 AM, Joe said:

I mean, we don't know anything. We know it's the same region, with a different timeline of events. That's about it. There's a new trailer as of today I haven't seen though. So I'll check that out.

It's a Pokémon game tho, they've all been the same since Red and Blue. :cackle: I wouldn't expect them to change the formula anytime soon!

Sun & Moon were very unique, they were the first since the original Black & White that I easily broke 100 hours in on the in-game timer just weeks after release (I've been at around 99 on X since I got it in 2013). I hope USUM are good and worth the purchase, like I know it's a Pokémon game and I have literally never missed a release since I started playing, but I hope it's really got content to back it up.

• YAAASSS 1

2 hours ago, BeyonceKnowles said:

Sun & Moon were very unique, they were the first since the original Black & White that I easily broke 100 hours in on the in-game timer just weeks after release (I've been at around 99 on X since I got it in 2013). I hope USUM are good and worth the purchase, like I know it's a Pokémon game and I have literally never missed a release since I started playing, but I hope it's really got content to back it up.

This is kind of where I am.

Black and White was AMAZING. The story line, the Pokémon, the region. It was great. I enjoyed every moment playing. It was so addicting. I could put down X and Moon for a few weeks, come back and play. I could not stop with Black. SM storyline was epic and so dark, which was awesome, but it was very different and an adjustment to say the least. I felt like the region was kind of small, apparently USUM should have some new islands though ???

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Joe said:

This is kind of where I am.

Black and White was AMAZING. The story line, the Pokémon, the region. It was great. I enjoyed every moment playing. It was so addicting. I could put down X and Moon for a few weeks, come back and play. I could not stop with Black. SM storyline was epic and so dark, which was awesome, but it was very different and an adjustment to say the least. I felt like the region was kind of small, apparently USUM should have some new islands though ???

New islands would make it even more perfect, hopefully some of them open up after the main story so there's a lot of post-game content, which was a complaint I had about the first games (I didn't really find catching the ultra beasts to be that interesting of a story IMO)