Pokémon Sun & Moon

Dayfid

As we celebrate 20 years since the launch of Pokémon Red and Pokémon Green in Japan, the next era of Pokémon games is being announced! Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon are coming out for systems in the Nintendo 3DS family in holiday 2016, with a new world, new Pokémon, and new adventures to discover!

http://serebii.net/sunmoon/

Edited by Dayfid
  • YAAASSS 1

What a flawless idea for a thread! :mo: 

I can't believe it's been twenty years since the first games were released tho! :'( I hope they do something nostalgic and let us visit Kanto at the end of the game, like at the end of Gold and Silver. :'( 

2 hours ago, sher179 said:

Apparently the legendary names could be Lunaala and Solgaleo according to pokebeach.com :D

What stupid names. :stretcher: I can't help but be reminded of these tho:

image.png 

6 hours ago, Countess said:

What a flawless idea for a thread! :mo: 

I can't believe it's been twenty years since the first games were released tho! :'( I hope they do something nostalgic and let us visit Kanto at the end of the game, like at the end of Gold and Silver. :'( 

What stupid names. :stretcher: I can't help but be reminded of these tho:

image.png 

You'll be able to transfer Pokémon from the Red/Blue/Yellow virtual console releases to Sun and Moon through PokeBank. Not exactly sure if it's intended to unlock something special or not but we'll see. 

8 hours ago, sher179 said:

Apparently the legendary names could be Lunaala and Solgaleo according to pokebeach.com :D

I kinda like these and I think they're confirmed because those were trademarked along with 4 other Pokémon names. 

Mokuroh, Ashimari and Nyabby (Speculated to be the 3 starters) and another potential Pokémon name: Marshadow

• YAAASSS 1

53 minutes ago, Dayfid said:

I kinda like these and I think they're confirmed because those were trademarked along with 4 other Pokémon names. 

Mokuroh, Ashimari and Nyabby (Speculated to be the 3 starters) and another potential Pokémon name: Marshadow

The "starters" can be an owl, a small cat and a seal. And remember that the legendary names can be only japanese names, we will have to wait a little bit for the news

5 hours ago, Baby V Alex said:

Actually no, they are great ideas, meteor pokémon it's really cool

I still prefer the original 151. I do like RSE though, the remakes for the 3DS were actually really exciting! It might just be that I'm not familiar with the newer ones cause they came out after I stopped playing. There was a huge gap between when I played as a kid and the recent remakes. I pretty much stopped playing for like 3 generations. :lol: 

9 minutes ago, PERFECTIONIST said:

I'm going for moon

I'll end up getting both lol. I'm so excited to see all of the new pokemon! Actually more, than the games, I love seeing the card artworks and stuff. Also, the detail of like the galaxy in both of the legendaries face areas, is so pretty 

• YAAASSS 1