Lana Del Rey – Refixed Versions

7ibvw

40 minutes ago, Awesome said:

I love the album art for each!

wait until you see the artwork I made for the remix EP! I love it so much, but I won't release my remixes as an EP until I complete at least 15 remixes. I just completed 'Swan Song' I made it faster and it sounds like if it were from Ultraviolence. 'Power, Money, Glory', 'The Blackest Day' (with a big 'Summertime Sadness' vibe), 'You Can Be The Boss' and 'Off To The Races' are done too, but I'm waiting a little to leak those since they're my favorites.

• YAAASSS 4

2 hours ago, High Princess said:

These are too amazing:shocked:They all have a Born To Die sound to them. In love ♥

Yeah, thats the main idea of all of my remixes. 'Swan Song' it weird because I made it a little bit rock-ish but there are some elements from Born To Die too.

I'd like to make a fast remix of Cruel World like what she performed on The Endless Summer Tour but the sheets I bought are not in the same key of the original song.

Shades Of Cool was also difficult to give a Born To Die vibe and I hated it so much because I've been in love of that song forever.

• YAAASSS 1

On 10/5/2016 at 0:13 PM, Countess said:

Ooooh, these are good! I'm definitely hearing the BTD influence in there. It's nice to hear her return to that sound again, even if it's only in a fan-made remix. :P 

Thanks! You'll definitely going to love 'The Blackest Day', the influence is so 'Summertime Sadness' and BTD-ish. It my favorite song off Ultraviolence and probably the first one I remixed, but I've done a lot more after it hehe

• YAAASSS 1

On 5/16/2016 at 9:35 AM, virusweet said:

Thanks! You'll definitely going to love 'The Blackest Day', the influence is so 'Summertime Sadness' and BTD-ish. It my favorite song off Ultraviolence and probably the first one I remixed, but I've done a lot more after it hehe

Yasss! I didn't even like the production on Ultraviolence so this is a useful post for me. :stretcher: