We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Eros_92

Eros Cover Arts!

On May 22, 2016 at 2:34 AM, Countess said:

Your cutting is sooooo good. :hail:  Make a Teddy Sinclair one for us! :rockon: 

TS if for sure on my list! Here are some more Gaga ones!

RYRvxP3.png

AdutNX7.png

• YAAASSS 2

On May 26, 2016 at 6:47 AM, Cry Baby said:

I need a Neon Hitch one

I can get on that! Sorry for the long delay, my account keeps logging me out then saying my password isn't right... 

On June 2, 2016 at 0:19 AM, Jimmy Gnecco said:

OMG These are soooooo goood <3<3<3  The Melanie one is my favorite!!!:hail::hail::hail::hail: Do you have a coverlandia account?  if not you should totally make one 

Well thank you! And no I don't have one yet :P

12 hours ago, Countess said:

Is this a mock up for her new album? :hail: It's really good!

Yes it is! Thank you! I'm still fidgeting with the title, it's a little hard to see!

• YAAASSS 2

On 6/6/2016 at 4:09 PM, Eros_92 said:

Yes it is! Thank you! I'm still fidgeting with the title, it's a little hard to see!

your talents :roll: message me ya beaut

On June 24, 2016 at 4:45 AM, Countess said:

His back and crack hair... :yuck: But cute cover tho!

See I think thats kinda hot... lol

• YAAASSS 1

This Nick cover is so fucking good! It's not my fave photo of him, but I love the concept.

Those are the best shots of him. This look on his face <3

nick-jonas-1024.jpg

AND THIS ONE! OMG! HIS FACE SAYS "Come and suck it!" <3

01_28229~106.jpg

• YAAASSS 1