Main Pop Girl

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
On 12/7/2016 at 4:08 PM, Woodcrest said:

didn't y'all already have an interview w/ alexz johnson, surely that counts 

natalia-kills-x-factor-gif_2015-03-18_08 

It counts as promo, but that interview was conducted when Alexz wasn't doing anything. (Or at least nothing to get fans and potential fans interested...)

If Alexz gets a New Music Monday article on PHF, I hope it's around the time she actually releases something new. There's no reason to feature her otherwise. Her new album produced by Mark Howard is coming "soon" but that's all we know right now. We don't even know about a new single yet. If the July 2016 interview didn't make y'all check out her music then another post covering the same things probably won't either.

Gotta admire @Tweener for trying to get that promo for Alexz though.

14 hours ago, SuccessfulFlop said:

It counts as promo, but that interview was conducted when Alexz wasn't doing anything. (Or at least nothing to get fans and potential fans interested...)

If Alexz gets a New Music Monday article on PHF, I hope it's around the time she actually releases something new. There's no reason to feature her otherwise. Her new album produced by Mark Howard is coming "soon" but that's all we know right now. We don't even know about a new single yet. If the July 2016 interview didn't make y'all check out her music then another post covering the same things probably won't either.

Honestly, that's why I haven't been writing these articles lately. :stretcher: It's cool to support new artists but I'm not gonna write an entire article about Sky if she's not even gonna release an album to make it worth it...

19 hours ago, SuccessfulFlop said:

I tried to listen to her music after that interview, there is no way she can get new fans with that dreadfull music, every single song sounds like something those teenagers can make in their garage, it's just too borring

Archived