Official Dennis Thread

deleteduser

1 hour ago, Hologram said:

He has loads of Charli and othersĀ because I think he only has things he wants himself, btw Burim never got arrested, that article on ATRL was fake!

Ohh that's why he's been leaking all those overly tagged Charli demos. Makes sense.

Wait, he never got arrested?? Then why did he stop with the leaks! :'(Ā 

• YAAASSS 1

Just now, Hologram said:

He has loads of Charli and othersĀ because I think he only has things he wants himself, btw Burim never got arrested, that article on ATRL was fake!

if burim never got arrested how come he just disappeared? i always wondered where he went

also, "dennis" isn't on the same level as burim by a long shot. dennis just knows how to get into music company's file sharing networks, while burim and his gang were actual hackers that hacked into gaga's email account

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sapphirezz said:

if burim never got arrested how come he just disappeared? i always wondered where he went

also, "dennis" isn't on the same level as burim by a long shot. dennis just knows how to get into music company's file sharing networks, while burim and his gang were actual hackers that hacked into gaga's email account

I think he must have got a scare or whatever, he's probably still out there, you never know :PĀ 

Wish I could do what Dennis could lolĀ 

• YAAASSS 1