We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Countess

Music Trading Thread

1 hour ago, MelaniesPlayground said:

One scammer alert turns into another :morning: Scammer Alert: Ifuseekme - Date: December 27 - Present -  What Happened: Basically, I traded Die For You and That's All for Body Bag and Too Close To The Sun, what I didn't know was that Body Bag was already leaked back in 2017, skip to the next trade: They then scammed for a Liz track (Dangerous) I found out that the Stay "demo" that leaked was a fake ( One of the ones

Please login or register to see this link.

leaked) I sent them an acapella to make up for that. Last trade with a scam in it was  the Warrior (Instrumental) and Do Ya Thang (Instrumental) for All About That (Instrumental) and another instrumental, turns out that the All About That instrumental was leaked :cypher: I told them about the leak of it and said they would make it up another day (Which was said nearly a month ago now) Skip to the present, on Monday I asked them to make up for it by sending a writers demo or a unreleased ID thing (Not sure what it is, they never replied) with no reply or anything :awkwardney: 

Dates of the trades: Die For You & That's All - December 27th

All About That & Pray (Empty Gun) instrumental: January 18th (When I said it was leaked)

Dangerous: 31st December 

People have told them hundreds of times that most of their stuff is leaked and that they're basically scamming people, and they never do anything about it even though they say they will. This has happened many times before.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Reflecting said:

People have told them hundreds of times that most of their stuff is leaked and that they're basically scamming people, and they never do anything about it even though they say they will. This has happened many times before.

Looks like I'm spreading already known news... :cackle: She/he has to seriously listen to people already though :/ 

• Dislike 2

10 hours ago, Higher said:

Wow this post is extra 😂 with the dates and everything it’s like a police report. Tbh it’s your job to check if something has leaked before you trade. If you didn’t know it was leaked, maybe they didn’t know either.

this is what happened, i told them they could pick something that wasnt the gaga video and they never picked anything

9 hours ago, Xo.Xo said:

Ifuseekme's tradelist is a total mess by the way :/

Almost everything leak ...

i mean its hard to keep up with all the leaks, stuff leaks almost everyday and i took a couple breaks due to mental health reasons and stuff leaked then

9 hours ago, Reflecting said:

people have told me that stuff leaked but never gave specifics. how is this helpful?

9 minutes ago, ifuseekme said:

this is what happened, i told them they could pick something that wasnt the gaga video and they never picked anything

I did pick actually, if you can read PM's I asked for the 5 Seconds Of Summer writers demo :morning:

8 minutes ago, ifuseekme said:

i mean its hard to keep up with all the leaks, stuff leaks almost everyday and i took a couple breaks due to mental health reasons and stuff leaked then

That doesn't stop you from searching though :morning:

7 minutes ago, ifuseekme said:

people have told me that stuff leaked but never gave specifics. how is this helpful?

If something's leaked, it's leaked :stretcher:

• Dislike 2

i had no idea, what do u want besides the lady gaga videos?

•  
  • Please login or register to see this link.

Let me quickly scan your list, I will trade the video as well for something though :stretcher:

•  

•  

ok, do u need me to resend?

•  

I found your list don't worry :P To make up for Dangerous & All About That (Instrumental) can I have the 5 Seconds of summer writers demo thing?  (

)

•  

•  

What is the Skrillex thing? (Unreleased ID thing)

•  

•  

:tragic: I've just been informed Body Bag actually leaked in 2016

And wow, I see you on Britney Universe; the What The Hell instrumental stems leaked! :angry: I've posted a scammer alert already, and have been told by many you don't listen to them when your stuff is leaked :morning: You owe me

i had no idea that stuff leaked. people would say that stuff leaked but never give specifics. i would have given you something but since u posted those alerts, im not giving u anything

:cackle: Well that just proofs you're a scammer, I would of gave an update with the post and said you did send; but now you're just a scammer

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

And you already knew the What The Hell instrumental stems leaked, as told on Britney Universe :hottie:

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

13 minutes ago, ifuseekme said:

well maybe u should look up ur list and find all the stuff that leaked instead of expecting people to do that for you?

• YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, MelaniesPlayground said:

And you already knew the What The Hell instrumental stems leaked, as told on Britney Universe :hottie:

havent u heard that people tend to do a thing called forgeting if it happened a while ago?

• Like 1

I hate when my sisters fight. I don't really think

is a scammer, I've traded with them before with no problems from what I can recall. I think honestly emotions are just heightened from this mass leaking and scammergate. There's got to be an easier way to solve this than arguing back and forth in a thread. Seems like a miscommunication on both ends.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ifuseekme said:

havent u heard that people tend to do a thing called forgeting if it happened a while ago?

When you're told something leaks, you also tend to remove it from your list when you're told :yuck:

• Dislike 2