We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Countess

Music Trading Thread

I have only a few things at the moment, but I'm open to any kind of offer, really. My list is:

Lana Del Rey:

Young & Beautiful (Demo)

Breaking My Heart

Beautiful Player

Marina and The Diamonds:

I Am Not A Robot (Demo)

Seventeen (Demo III - Real Version)

Lies (Demo)

Shoot a PM my way if anything interests you!

I have:

Skylar Grey/Holly Brook:

Blood, White and Blue

Candy Maker

Cold, Outside

Finish Line

All I Want is Love

Banana Leaf

Follow Me

Here Comes the Rain Again

High and Low

High and Low (Remix)

How Was I to Know

I Know You (normal and extended)

Is it Love

Just Like This

Movin On

Small Town Girl

Try Me

Washed Ashore

Winter In Me

Dia Frampton / Meg & Dia

I Should Have Left You Yesterday

Escape From Heaven

Locked Windows

Dead End Street

The Boy Who Gave Up

Shoreline Scenery

By the Fire

Meaning to a Kiss

It's Nice to be in Love

Halloween (Original and Demo)

Georgia Take Your Time

Going Away (Demo)

How did I get here?

Inside My Head (Demo)

Mighty Real

The New Seventeen

One sail (demo)

Yellowe Butterfly

5 Reasons

June Gloom

Never Fade

Whole Meg & Dia discography and lives.

Charli XCX

Set Me Free (2 demos)

You (Demo)

You're the One (Demo)

Wires

Interior

Machines 2010

Fancy Me Yet / JD Natasha

Discography and bunch of demos

Marion Raven / M2M / Marit Larsen

Whole Discography on iTunes Plus.

Including Norway exclusives and lives

Paty Cantu

Tierna la Noche (Fey Cover)

Satin Dolls

Maybe

Sky Ferreira

Bunch of live tracks in HQ, they sound great

Vedera

Your God, Your Country

Looking for

Marina & the Diamonds

Sky Ferreira

Flyleaf

Dia Frampton / Meg & Dia

Aly & AJ / 78Violet

Charli XCX

Kate Bush

Hilary Duff

Marion Raven

I know right! :shocked: That is a lot of Skylar Grey!

Quite the impressive collection, but a standard collection for older fans of Skylar. A lot of those tracks were recorded during the Holly Brook era, of which, 4 are actually bonus tracks on the album. :stretcher:

4 are actually bonus tracks on the album. :stretcher:

Is that "Like Blood, Like Honey" deluxe edition real? I've searched everywhere and no luck.

Is that "Like Blood, Like Honey" deluxe edition real? I've searched everywhere and no luck.

That's a good question. I was never a diehard fan of Holly Brook, definitely like the Skylar Grey persona more, but I do know that when I downloaded the Like Blood Like Honey album, I believe it came with the bonus tracks. Whether or not a version like that exists in physical copies is beyond me. I just assumed it was a CD rip from a fan.

I was a die hard fan of HB and now I'm a SG one.

I remember that I downloaded once a zip with the LBLH album and it had 2 bonus tracks and they were 2 demos from some songs off the album (One is Curious)

Then I read on wikipedia bout these "Deluxe" edition and had a hard time finding these tracks until I ripped them from a streaming website.

I was a die hard fan of HB and now I'm a SG one.

I remember that I downloaded once a zip with the LBLH album and it had 2 bonus tracks and they were 2 demos from some songs off the album (One is Curious)

Then I read on wikipedia bout these "Deluxe" edition and had a hard time finding these tracks until I ripped them from a streaming website.

Maybe that 'deluxe edition' was only released on the streaming site? :/

No... it wasn't. It is a publisher site btw. All this is so weird tbh, I don't believe that the Deluxe Edition existed.

I'm dying to hear Skylar's debut album, so far so great with the singles, it's a shame that Can't Haunt Me it's not on  it, I really like the song. I just hope that it leaks somehow.

Is there a Marion Raven fan?

I'm dying to find her shelved/canceled album "Nevermore".

Some people have it but I have no luck finding it.

• YAAASSS 1

I'm dying to hear Skylar's debut album, so far so great with the singles, it's a shame that Can't Haunt Me it's not on  it, I really like the song. I just hope that it leaks somehow.

Yes! I really want "Can't Haunt Me" to leak in all it's full studio glory. Why would she cut Marilyn Manson out of the album? That's such a staple and grabbing name. It fits perfectly with her style!...well, before Eminem came into the picture.

I'm not that fond of Eminem, Marilyn Manson was great there, I just hope that he appears on Avril's new album at least lol.

No idea why she replaced Marilyn with that tacky bitch Angel Haze. Good luck finding a fanbase to support her. :tan: