We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Countess

Music Trading Thread

Oops, sorry guys! The only unleaked songs I have at the moment are 'Gold' and 'Never Say Goodbye'. :oops: I also have a heap of songs that are being considered for her next album but they're just demos sung by other artists.

JUST AN ADVICE ABOUT NOW OR NEVER, GET AWAY WITH MURDER, HUNGOVER, AND JUST LIKE THAT:

Dear hardcore Moon Babies, I know that you are excited about the new music but by sharing the unreleased stuff with each other, u are actually hurting me. I know that's not what u're trying to do but some of these songs are written for other artists and they wouldn't be happy to find out that it's all over the internet. Please please please stop sharing unreleased songs or at least write me and ask. I'm cool with my old unreleased demos being out, Just not the music I'm writing for other people.

Peace and Love you.

I.L.U.

k

Please login or register to see this link.

SO DON'T TRADE IT, DON'T GIVE IT, DON'T LEAK IT, STOP NOW!  :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Omg, bless her soul. <3 But how the hell am I gonna find her address to ask her? Lmao.

omg bless her soul <3 but how the hell am i gonna find her address to ask her lmao

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You don't understand how hard I laughed at this.

Guest JealousGirl

I trade Lana for Lana, basically that's it.

Videos, audio, photos.

I'm in need of new stuff, so don't be afraid to ask. :)

omg bless her soul <3 but how the hell am i gonna find her address to ask her lmao

I re-read this comment just to make my day more amusing.

Just got:

Party At A Rich Dude's House (Demo 2) and Starving (HQ) by Ke$ha if anyone is interested.

How does "Party at a Rich Dude's House (Demo #2)" differ from Demo #1?

My list:

Leona Lewis:

-Gold

-All in Time

-Bleeding Love alternative

-Two Tears (demo, Glassheart era)

-Never Say Goodbye

-Hold On

-Let Somebody Love You alternative

-Nowhere Left To Go alternative

Emeli Sande:

-I To You

Ke$ha:

- Cherry Pop

What I have of Charli XCX is:

Interior

Beach Hut In Hawaii

Fearless

In The Dark (Demo)

Feel My Pain (Demo)

You (Demo)

I'm looking for any unreleased Charli XCX stuff such as Machines, but really want any unreleased Sky Ferreira such as Catch Me If You Can (Full) :)