We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Countess

Mo's Lascivious Leighton Meester Megapost

Leighton-Meester-Red-Lips-N-Blue-Dress-P

Not sure how many fans she has around, but I've been working on my collection lately so I thought I might as well post it for y'all! <3 The only thing I may be missing is some live tracks but I'm pretty sure I have all of her studio stuff. Enjoy!

Love is a Drug Era

Love is a Drug

Please login or register to see this attachment.

A collection of electro-pop infused songs that were recorded for Leighton's unreleased album, Love is a Drug. Includes the two singles 'Somebody To Love' and 'Your Love's A Drug'.

Country Strong

Includes the four songs Leighton recorded for the soundtrack of Country Strong, a country music themed film starring Gwyneth Paltrow.

Heartstrings Era

Heartstrings

Leighton's first officially released album, featuring the lead single 'Heartstrings'.

Again Again

A collection of Leighton's more rock-based unreleased songs, recorded from 2007 - 2015.

Collaborations

• Cobra Starship - Good Girls Go Bad (Feat. Leighton Meester)
  • Dana Williams & Leighton Meester - Blue Christmas
  • Dana Williams & Leighton Meester - Dream of You
  • Dana Williams & Leighton Meester - Dreams
  • Dana Williams & Leighton Meester - You & Your Sister
  • Stephen Jerzak - She Said (Feat. Leighton Meester)

Please login or register to see this link.

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

I was so pressed that her album got shelved, the entire Love is a Drug Era, from GGGB Ft. Cobra Starfish (who?) to Front Cunt (I think the last song leaked from the era) is gorgeous, I remember downloading everything with her name on to later figure out it wasn't her. Then we heard she was in a musical so we were like 'YAS NEXT THE ALBUM' then we all got scared cuz it was country and reports were saying her album will be country, then she released Heartstrings, an album that nobody, not even her mama wanted. So yeah I'm sad a depressed about it, when we were on a rough season from pop young divas (Hilary was on a hiatus & Lilo shelved SITD for good) Leighton left us all in the dark.

7 hours ago, Baby V Alex said:

I was so pressed that her album got shelved, the entire Love is a Drug Era, from GGGB Ft. Cobra Starfish (who?) to Front Cunt (I think the last song leaked from the era) is gorgeous, I remember downloading everything with her name on to later figure out it wasn't her. Then we heard she was in a musical so we were like 'YAS NEXT THE ALBUM' then we all got scared cuz it was country and reports were saying her album will be country, then she released Heartstrings, an album that nobody, not even her mama wanted. So yeah I'm sad a depressed about it, when we were on a rough season from pop young divas (Hilary was on a hiatus & Lilo shelved SITD for good) Leighton left us all in the dark.

Are you serious about Heartstrings? :shocked: It's not generally my preferred kind of music, but that album is legitimately flawless, and it's probably in my list of my top twenty favourite albums ever. :stretcher:  I love some of her earlier stuff as well, but you can tell it's not fun for her to sing, and her live vocals really only suits the folk rock music she makes now.

6 hours ago, Not Teddy Sinclair said:

This is soo good! Still pressed Heartstrings didn't blow up! Wish we got more videos

Me too. :'( But I get the feeling she prefers the music not the bling so I'm holding out hope for a follow up!

I'm still praying that someone will find all those old songs from the Love Drug era and leak them. There were some good ballads like that Lie song. Perfection! :hail: 

• YAAASSS 2

2 hours ago, Cypher said:

I'm still praying that someone will find all those old songs from the Love Drug era and leak them. There were some good ballads like that Lie song. Perfection! :hail: 

Not gonna lie, I was weirdly excited for the Lil Wayne collab... :'( 

1 hour ago, Not Teddy Sinclair said:

I need more songs like Bad Girl

I don't think that songs even her tho. :stretcher: 

6 hours ago, Countess said:

Not gonna lie, I was weirdly excited for the Lil Wayne collab... :'( 

Same! I don't care for Lil Wayne at all, but that collab sounds like it could be fire!

• YAAASSS 1

I just discovered this song but i don't think it's Leighton Meester at all.
Does someone has an idea of who is singing this song ?
I really love this song ! Awesome 😍

44 minutes ago, Xo.Xo said:

I just discovered this song but i don't think it's Leighton Meester at all.
Does someone has an idea of who is singing this song ?
I really love this song ! Awesome 😍

it's Claudia Kohn

• Like 1

7 hours ago, victorxcx said:

it's Claudia Kohn

I always wondered why people were leaking random stuff under her name... :orly: Giving me 'Rihanna - Silly Boy (Feat. Lady Gaga)' teas!