Beyoncé Preparing Surprise Album Drop?

UPpRbk2kNMHx.gif

The BeyHive was on high alert on Wednesday (March 23) after the Twitter account Shady Music Facts reported that Beyonce's iTunes page was down and that were 13 unlisted videos on her Vevo site.

As of press time, the Bey video count on Vevo is at 117. Add up the number of music videos, audio, performances and shows and the total comes out to 130 clips, leaving 13 unaccounted videos, as Jezebel points out. While Shady Music Facts offered an update that her iTunes was back up, there has been no reported explanation for the perceived glitch. 

There is also Internet speculation that Mrs. Carter will be releasing an album come April, which would precede her forthcoming Formation tour. The 40-date stadium trek, which kicks off on April 27, gets its name from Bey's recently released surprise single "Formation." 

Reps for Beyonce, iTunes and Vevo were not immediately available for comment.

I found her last album pretty overrated, so I'm not hugely excited for this. :/ But I'm sure there'll be at least a couple of good songs she stole writing credits for! <3 

• YAAASSS 1

51 minutes ago, Not Teddy Sinclair said:

Unless she change look, voice, style, personality & genre she can keep them

Basically. :morning: 'Formation' was so redundant for her - it had the dancing of 'Girls' and the beat of '7/11' and I wasn't really feeling anything other than the video. She needs to do a RiRi and switch it all up!

• YAAASSS 1

51 minutes ago, 8***x***8 said:

I just hope she'll release something close to "4" :morning: or at least something what sounds like "Haunted/Pretty Hurts" or "If I Were a Boy/Halo", but after Formation I think we'll get Flawless/Partition v.2 :cypher:

Some peoples have listened to the album and said the songs will be different of Formation

10 hours ago, 8***x***8 said:

I just hope she'll release something close to "4" :morning: or at least something what sounds like "Haunted/Pretty Hurts" or "If I Were a Boy/Halo", but after Formation I think we'll get Flawless/Partition v.2 :cypher:

Thank you for appreciating the good sis 'Haunted'. :hail: That song gets no love while the mess that is 'Drunk In Love' gets all the attention!

1 hour ago, Baby V Alex said:

We can't even buy Formation on iTunes. Y'all thing she is going to release it there? It will be Tidal exclusive and I hope she flops cuz she and her behave need a wake up punch in the face.

I wouldn't be surprised if she flopped tbh. :/ But not because the music's any worse than anything else she's released, but just because Gaga and Britney have already had their unpopular era and Bey is long overdue for one.

1 minute ago, Countess said:

Thank you for appreciating the good sis 'Haunted'. :hail: That song gets no love while the mess that is 'Drunk In Love' gets all the attention!

Tbh, Haunted, Jelause and Pretty Hurts are the only good songs from Beyonce :/ Also I think that Partition grows on me (Younce part :C )

4 hours ago, Countess said:

I wouldn't be surprised if she flopped tbh. :/ But not because the music's any worse than anything else she's released, but just because Gaga and Britney have already had their unpopular era and Bey is long overdue for one.

Well she likes to copy Britney, I won't be shocked lol

On 3/26/2016 at 3:49 AM, GoneBoy1990 said:

I don't think she will ever flop. No matter what she does, she do it well all the time. I mean... it's never a chaotic release like ARTPOP or ANTI were.

True, but I think she's teetering on the edge of becoming unpopular in the conservative community after she allegedly "bashed the police". :stretcher: