In memory of.. those scrapped albums

jlnsgr

10 minutes ago, Requiem Lights said:

Where are the receipts tho 

It came from the horses mouth when I met her after a Charli XCX gig.... I asked why Electra Heart wasn't re-released with HTBAH on it and she said that a Tour Film she was making would include a cd with the extra releases from that era.

heart_4.jpg

Her releases are always very messy though. I mean what happened to the Clean Bandit collab Disconnected that she was plugging at the festivals?!? Nothing.

• YAAASSS 2

9 minutes ago, mceyedol said:

It came from the horses mouth when I met her after a Charli XCX gig.... I asked why Electra Heart wasn't re-released with HTBAH on it and she said that a Tour Film she was making would include a cd with the extra releases from that era.

heart_4.jpg

Her releases are always very messy though. I mean what happened to the Clean Bandit collab Disconnected that she was plugging at the festivals?!? Nothing.

I heard that disconnect is coming in 2017

9 hours ago, Countess said:

She has rights to all the demos so we could still get some of the songs one day! ;) 

I don't think we'll ever hear the studio version S.L.A.Y. and the other Epic tracks :(

So there was a complete album to go with “American Girl” and“Sleepwalker”?
Yeah, there’s a whole album. I toured with it, I opened up for Karmin last year. The songs are still alive, but I’m in legal limbo with Epic.

http://www.idolator.com/7598858/bonnie-mckee-interview-bombastic-ep

---

She also had a yard sale a few days ago and someone on ATRL said this:

I went to her yard sale and I am so sad frown.gif She said she's not sure if SLAY will ever see the light of day. She said her team isn't on board with the song and I told her that its a fan favorite and she said she appreciates it but she doesn't know what will happen with it. 

She said Forever 21 will definitely be released tho. She's not really excited about the EPIC songs anymore, she says they're really old and she has new music and she could probably top those songs that she did with EPIC. She's not sure about I Wanna ****ing Call You either.

I didn't tell her about ATRL, I didn't even think about it lol. She told me she more than likely can top all the epic songs so she's not concerned about it. She PROMISED ME she would release a full-length album next year but I'm taking that with a grain of salt. She said lead single in December. She told me she did the song "I can (Totally) do this" for the Trolls movie but they didn't want it and then it leaked. She also said she's definitely releasing hot city. Whenever I asked about the old songs she toured under epic records she seemed like she didn't care for them anymore, she said they're like, really old. She's more interested in the new music she's been working on. She told me a lot of the songs she did leaked (I CANT FIND THEM???). I asked about rewind your heart too and she said she wrote 10-15 songs that topped that one already.

9 minutes ago, nanapop99 said:

She said Forever 21 will definitely be released tho. She's not really excited about the EPIC songs anymore, she says they're really old and she has new music and she could probably top those songs that she did with EPIC. She's not sure about I Wanna ****ing Call You either.

I didn't tell her about ATRL, I didn't even think about it lol. She told me she more than likely can top all the epic songs so she's not concerned about it. She PROMISED ME she would release a full-length album next year but I'm taking that with a grain of salt. She said lead single in December. She told me she did the song "I can (Totally) do this" for the Trolls movie but they didn't want it and then it leaked. She also said she's definitely releasing hot city. Whenever I asked about the old songs she toured under epic records she seemed like she didn't care for them anymore, she said they're like, really old. She's more interested in the new music she's been working on. She told me a lot of the songs she did leaked (I CANT FIND THEM???). I asked about rewind your heart too and she said she wrote 10-15 songs that topped that one already.

She said she's not sure if SLAY will ever see the light of day.

Well, at least she's not sure, so there's still like 10% of chance, at least I'm happy we'll get Hot City n Forever 21, we have IWFCY in good quality from this Yahoo performence so it's not such a loss after all!

n wtf is this Trolls movie? :stretcher:

• YAAASSS 1

On 10/7/2016 at 4:31 AM, nanapop99 said:

I don't think we'll ever hear the studio version S.L.A.Y. and the other Epic tracks :(

http://www.idolator.com/7598858/bonnie-mckee-interview-bombastic-ep

---

She also had a yard sale a few days ago and someone on ATRL said this:

Well at least it sounds like she's committed to releasing two songs! She should just do a deluxe edition of her album with like six of her favourite Epic tracks, then we'd pretty much have a whole album's worth. :P 

On 10/7/2016 at 4:43 AM, low kii savage said:

She said she's not sure if SLAY will ever see the light of day.

Well, at least she's not sure, so there's still like 10% of chance, at least I'm happy we'll get Hot City n Forever 21, we have IWFCY in good quality from this Yahoo performence so it's not such a loss after all!

n wtf is this Trolls movie? :stretcher:

It's the same one Ariana, JT, Gwen Stefani and Anna Kendrick recorded tracks for. :stretcher: 

• YAAASSS 1

• 1 year later...

most of the tracks have leaked but Michelle Branch has West Coast Time, and Everything Comes And Goes, as well as the album with vague details, Different Kind Of Country

Fefe Dobson has her Firebird album that some people have but is mostly unreleased, and I assume she has a lot of scrapped material for Joy’s incarnations over the four years it took

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Moonchild said:

Florrie's debut album's several incarnations... :stretcher: Kerli's material from 2009-2013 and the Utopia outtakes... :stretcher: Lady Gaga's ARTPOP Act II... :stretcher: Bebe Rexha's two albums (the one with "Starlight", "Kill Me Back to Life", etc. and All Your Fault).

All Your Fault got released.