We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

jlnsgr

In memory of.. those scrapped albums

9 hours ago, Paradise said:

Even though I think the product we got is probably much, much better than what would've been released (considering that travesty, "Spark The Fire" :stretcher: ) , it still would've been interesting to have gotten the original third album. Ideally, TIWTTFL would've just been the follow up! :hail:

Basically this. There's just way too many interesting collabs from the original sessions that I'm interested in to pass it up. :'( 

• YAAASSS 1

Wait, what's 'Curiosity' full album?

also where is the indie album carly recorded before emotion, Adele motherhood album and ARTPOP act II :morning: 

• YAAASSS 1

2 hours ago, Hawks said:

Wait, what's 'Curiosity' full album?

also where is the indie album carly recorded before emotion, Adele motherhood album and ARTPOP act II :morning: 

Curiosity is the album Carly recorded originally to house "Call Me Maybe", but a week before the release, her label decided to change it to an EP. Half the songs on the album now are shelved and unleaked.

Hilary Duff - Dignity 2 and the album that was supposed to come instead of BIBO (which I love) (I still hope we will get some of those songs. Dignity was so flawless and underrated)

Alexz Johnson - Weight (Leaked, but was really good)

Lindsay Lohan - Spirit in The Dark (I REALLY NEED MORE SONGS FROM HER!!!!!! LINDSAY COME BACK!)

Miley Cyrus - Bangerz (Acoustic album)

Lady Gaga - Artpop 2

R.I.P

tumblr_n83qffqPKD1tbm4w8o1_500.gif

• YAAASSS 1

32 minutes ago, Tweener said:

Hilary Duff - Dignity 2 and the album that was supposed to come instead of BIBO (which I love) (I still hope we will get some of those songs. Dignity was so flawless and underrated)

Hilary is a smart businesswoman as all of the songs that don't make her albums are kept in her possession, not the labels. 

• YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, Emily Gilmore said:

Hilary is a smart businesswoman as all of the songs that don't make her albums are kept in her possession, not the labels. 

Sadly:( There were so many songs recorded for BIBO and registered that didn't make the cut :(

1 hour ago, Tweener said:

Sadly:( There were so many songs recorded for BIBO and registered that didn't make the cut :(

Yeah! There must be AT LEAST 40-45 songs we've missed out on. *cries viciously*

Britney Unreleased Albums

• Album with Stonecreek Records (1994)
  • Christmas Album (2000) 
  • Greatest Remixes (Original B In The Mix) [2005]
  • The Original Doll
  • Original 5th album (Blues influenced with live instruments)
  • Blackout Re-Release  (Late 2008)
  • Original concept for Femme Fatale (Before Dr. Luke & Max Martin / Dubstep was Britney's idea, so this was planned to be dubstep influenced)
  • Original B9 (We can assume after PG she reworked the album)
  • YAAASSS 4

8 hours ago, Hologram (LBBH) said:

Melanie Martinez - Where Do Babies Come From? (Selfish bitch) :shocked:

It will leak. I wanna keep my hopes high. Thinking positive. Yeah!!! *cries in the inside*

21 hours ago, Teddy Bear said:

It will leak. I wanna keep my hopes high. Thinking positive. Yeah!!! *cries in the inside*

So many people have that song at this point, it's bound to leak within the next month or so. ;) 

• YAAASSS 1

2 hours ago, Countess said:

So many people have that song at this point, it's bound to leak within the next month or so. ;) 

Really? Are you serious? OH MY GoD