We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

jlnsgr

In memory of.. those scrapped albums

Samantha Jade - My Name Is Samantha Jade

Samantha Jade - Golden Touch

Samantha Jade - Firestarter album

Samantha Jade - Hurt Anymore album

• Like 1

21 hours ago, cocomelody said:

Samantha Jade - My Name Is Samantha Jade

Samantha Jade - Golden Touch

Samantha Jade - Firestarter album

Samantha Jade - Hurt Anymore album

any of these leaked ?

• Like 1

On 15/04/2018 at 7:42 PM, jaycoolguy said:

any of these leaked ?

Golden Touch is out there in full. Not sure about the others though.

• Like 1

neon hitch - beg borrow and steal

jessie & the toy boys - this is how rumors start

Porcelain black-  mannequin factory/black rainbow 

brooke Hogans untilted third album that was scrapped before she went country but she’s put out a few pop songs since  

Anything Lolene 

kesha - lipsha

Veronicas life on mars 

ummm I’ll edit this when I think of more lol 

Eva Simons idk the name of what her album with silly boy on it was going to be

Lindsey Lohan spirit of the dark 

• Like 2

Everytime someone bump this thread it reminds me of JoJo's unreleased albums! :fishie:

R.I.P. All I Want Is Everything, Jumping Trains + those 2 Atlantic albums pre-MadLove. :yeah:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Both Ariana and Little Mix have a lot of scrapped albums.

Ariana's debut album Yours Truly was in the works of 3 years and was originally called Daydreamin which would have included the likes of Put Your Hearts Up, Honeymoon Avenue, Voodoo Love, Boyfriend Material, Pink Champagne, You're My Only Shawty, Tattooed Heart and of course Daydreamin (as well as others we don't know about yet)
AG3 was originally Moonlight and a whole album worth which got scrapped after Focus flopped, Focus, Moonlight and Step On Up were songs that were meant to be on the album.
A version of AG4 got recorded in 2016 which included the likes of My Way, Sober and She Got Her Own which we found out were all scrapped in a Q&A in March 2017.

For Little Mix, they have a whole scrapped album which they recorded over 100 songs for, LM3 was penned as a Salute 2.0 (my favourite album ever)   but went through 100+ recorded songs which then got narrowed down to a full album including the singles etc but then got scrapped last minute because they didn't feel it was their best nor felt any of the songs were single worthy. One of the songs which was on the album was Pretty Girls which they later sold to Britney and Iggy (feel free to leak their version gays)

I think out of all the scrapped albums, LM3 is the most I'm wanting. You're telling me we got Get Weird when we could have got a whole other album like Salute, a masterpiece from start to finish with no flaws in any song? :yeah:

• Like 2
  • Shook 1

Every JoJo album between The Highroad and Mad Love

The last 54903289038420 incarnations of Joyride before Tinashe's final release of it

Original Doll by Britney

Angels Advocate by Mariah

:yeah:

• Sad 1

On 5/20/2018 at 2:28 AM, loveformusic said:

neon hitch - beg borrow and steal

jessie & the toy boys - this is how rumors start

Porcelain black-  mannequin factory/black rainbow 

brooke Hogans untilted third album that was scrapped before she went country but she’s put out a few pop songs since  

Anything Lolene 

kesha - lipsha

Veronicas life on mars 

ummm I’ll edit this when I think of more lol 

Eva Simons idk the name of what her album with silly boy on it was going to be

Lindsey Lohan spirit of the dark 

I'm excluding Brooke from this list but other than that I would looove all of these albums! :hail:Not to mention Eleutheromaniac, Lolene's second album and Kesha's Warrior re-release.

On 5/20/2018 at 6:29 AM, Ari said:

Both Ariana and Little Mix have a lot of scrapped albums.

Ariana's debut album Yours Truly was in the works of 3 years and was originally called Daydreamin which would have included the likes of Put Your Hearts Up, Honeymoon Avenue, Voodoo Love, Boyfriend Material, Pink Champagne, You're My Only Shawty, Tattooed Heart and of course Daydreamin (as well as others we don't know about yet)
AG3 was originally Moonlight and a whole album worth which got scrapped after Focus flopped, Focus, Moonlight and Step On Up were songs that were meant to be on the album.
A version of AG4 got recorded in 2016 which included the likes of My Way, Sober and She Got Her Own which we found out were all scrapped in a Q&A in March 2017.

For Little Mix, they have a whole scrapped album which they recorded over 100 songs for, LM3 was penned as a Salute 2.0 (my favourite album ever)   but went through 100+ recorded songs which then got narrowed down to a full album including the singles etc but then got scrapped last minute because they didn't feel it was their best nor felt any of the songs were single worthy. One of the songs which was on the album was Pretty Girls which they later sold to Britney and Iggy (feel free to leak their version gays)

I think out of all the scrapped albums, LM3 is the most I'm wanting. You're telling me we got Get Weird when we could have got a whole other album like Salute, a masterpiece from start to finish with no flaws in any song? :yeah:

I had no idea Ari had so much scrapped material! :shocked: I'd love to hear some of the AG4 recordings, I'd be super intrigued to hear where she was going musically before and after the Manchester incident.

On 7/30/2018 at 8:43 PM, kallumlavigne said:

Bonnie Mckee's Epic album :( saddens me so much that we'll never get Slay & Forever 21

I hate her so much :tanya:

#BuyMadMadWorldOnITUNES

• Like 1