• Similar Content

• By Moonchild
      Hello, everybody. This is like the fourth time I release this album, but I promise (for real this time), now it's listenable to say the least. Everything here is rewritten, re-recorded, betterly mixed and with significantly less vocal retuning. At least, the words are now understandable  I hope you enjoy these tracks!
      It only contains 8 songs from the previous versions of the record, plus 3 brand new songs.

Track listing:
      Last Days of Freedom Numb Through the Mirror Brand new Hello Drowning Again Gone Tattoo Brand new Mind Games (Shattered) Drunk Brand new Elastic Days Freeway  
      If you'd like to support me, here you can find my album for a very gentle price (only $2.88 USD!), with a bonus track!
      https://edwardsidler.bandcamp.com/album/last-days-of-freedom-deluxe-edition
    • By lwtkissies
      Would like to get to know some people  
    • By Cherrypiee
      Hey, im new to the forum but have been a member of the PHF community on other platforms. Decided its finally time to make my own account instead of lurking. I love Lana Del Rey, Dua Lipa, Ava Max, Slayyyter, Britney, and of course about 1000 iconic pop stars. Idk how to use a forum so idk if im doing this right. anyways chile.... im here babes xx

Excited to get more involved in the pop community and find hidden gems and info abt my talented hoes in the industry ?

xoxo -Cherry