PHF Apprentice: Decide the Winner of Task 4!

Tyra Banks

Who should win the fourth task of PHF Apprentice?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who should win the fourth task of PHF Apprentice?

• Teenage Rebellion
    • Doomsday Squad

If you've been watching PHF Apprentice, you'll know that there's a tight race being run between our current two teams - Teenage Rebellion and Doomsday Squad. This week, the teams were asked to write three articles for our news section, and both did an amazing job, making the competition even closer. But who should win the prize for this week and make it through to the next round of the competition? 

Should it be Teenage Rebellion, who wrote the flawless articles 'Artist to Watch of 2016: kiiara', 'Britney Debuts Five New Songs at Vegas Show' and 'The Battle Between Kesha and Dr. Luke'?

Or should it be Doomsday Squad, who excelled with articles like 'Interview: Unicole Unicron - Digital Pop Star Cult Leader', 'Social Justice Warriors: Are They a Nuisance?' and 'Throwback Thursday: Ten Best David Bowie Covers'?

This week, you decide! You have two days to cast your vote for who you think the winner should be. After this time, the chosen team will automatically win and the losing team will face a player elimination.

Good luck to both teams!

I'm so proud of our team and we've really done a great job against all odds and even with a member not participating. I think we should win, the other team didn't even follow the rules properly? There was no news piece submitted from them which was part of the requirement :phone:

2 hours ago, Mona Lisa said:

I'm so proud of our team and we've really done a great job against all odds and even with a member not participating. I think we should win, the other team didn't even follow the rules properly? There was no news piece submitted from them which was part of the requirement :phone:

Our news piece was a very unique and heartfelt interview with a pop star and cult leader. But I'm glad to see your team was able to turn in their task on time. :mo:

35 minutes ago, Mona Lisa said:

We followed the rules, if Mr. Trump thought we didnt he wouldnt have even let it go to voting. The people will decide the rightful winner :magic: (doomsday squad obviously)

46 minutes ago, RadiantEdits said:

Teenage Rebellion should win because they still served quality, even though only 2/3 of the group participated. 

But we'll see what the people vote for :blush:

:/Mitch hasn't helped our team with any of the tasks the whole season :shocked: And doomsday squads are undeniable more unique with more quality! ;)

17 hours ago, trayertrash said:

Our news piece was a very unique and heartfelt interview with a pop star and cult leader. But I'm glad to see your team was able to turn in their task on time. :mo:

17 hours ago, BITCH said:

We followed the rules, if Mr. Trump thought we didnt he wouldnt have even let it go to voting. The people will decide the rightful winner :magic: (doomsday squad obviously)

How is an interview a news piece tho :stretcher: An interview is an interview, Mo even agrees thats why he didn't put it in the News category :phone:

Also we should have extra votes considering @trayertrash is cheating and having all her flop LB friends vote for her :morning: Maybe I should make extra accounts and vote for myself too

4 hours ago, Mona Lisa said:

How is an interview a news piece tho :stretcher: An interview is an interview, Mo even agrees thats why he didn't put it in the News category :phone:

Also we should have extra votes considering @trayertrash is cheating and having all her flop LB friends vote for her :morning: Maybe I should make extra accounts and vote for myself too

I think it's sad that you're trying to turn a fun thing on the forum into something negative. I think an interview is a great news piece . Is it a typical news story? No, but I was able to focus on a subject that 1000's of other sites aren't talking about right now. If Mo feels that it doesn't count then that's his decision, not yours. The description on the task said " try to focus on pieces which have either a unique point of view or are about a unique subject so that people searching for information can only find it on PHF!" - both of which I did. In fact, here's proof that PHF shows up on the first page of google when you search for it. My unique point of view about discovering the Unicult, describing how it's impacted my recovery and the unique subject matter fit that criteria very well. Though your team's piece is a serious subject matter it's something that will easily disappear amongst the countless other sites talking about Kesha. I should also point out that my interview with Unicole has 132 views right now, more than any other topic posted for this task. By her sharing this site with her followers I also able to let others know about the forum - something that I have consistently done outside of this game.

Also, please show me anything I've posted on LB asking  people voting for me. I'm sorry you're upset that your pole numbers are lower but I don't control how people vote. People made the decision themselves based on who they thought did a better job. If your team was winning I wouldn't be bitter about it because I think you did a good job too. There's no reason for you to throw cheating accusations. I don't need to make fake accounts because I believe the work @BITCH and I did was great and I'm glad that I've been able to work with them.

And another thing, the end point of this game is to find the next mod. Being a sore loser, starting drama, trying to attack another forum member and publicly stating you would cheat in a game that's meant to be fun and bring us closer together isn't the best way to show that you should win. I'm not sure how everyone else on your team feels, but I doubt they appreciate you being rude and possibly contributing to a loss for your team. If I were still apart of your team I sure as hell would have called you out if you said the same things to someone else because I don't think pettiness should take over this forum. Both teams had one member who didn't contribute. Both teams did a good job. Both teams should respect one another. I'm just assuming saying this, but I would think @Countess// @Donald Trump looks at our interactions with each other as a contributing factor towards who wins the task. You can continue to show your pettiness or you can say sorry and have fun like everyone else is.

Holy shit @trayertrash chill out, I didn't need that wall of text :stretcher: You already know I like you as a member and of course I don't think you're cheating. I thought a :phone: emoji was enough to show Im not being serious, Mo is calling this a reality TV show so I think the point is to throw shade and be funny with each other. At the end of the day the point is to win and become a mod but its also to have fun and act the part and be entertaining. Stop taking things so seriously

23 minutes ago, Mona Lisa said:

Holy shit @trayertrash chill out, I didn't need that wall of text :stretcher: You already know I like you as a member and of course I don't think you're cheating. I thought a :phone: emoji was enough to show Im not being serious, Mo is calling this a reality TV show so I think the point is to throw shade and be funny with each other. At the end of the day the point is to win and become a mod but its also to have fun and act the part and be entertaining. Stop taking things so seriously

I'm obviously channeling my inner Omarosa, the most iconic Apprentice contestant, by overreacting to your comments in an attempt overshadow your controversy and ensure my survival. The true Apprentice star prevails. :mo:

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2016 at 2:55 AM, Mona Lisa said:

CLOCK HA! 

This is all just messy! :stretcher: 

Since the site was down for weeks can we get more time for this? @DonaldTrump

Archived