Jump to content

We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Countess

Help Us Interview...

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Lancasters said:

so many questions to do but I know you have a lot of good listed... 


*If she intends to share as gift to fans like FR the tracks recorded in Sutta Pop era? Because she said would do it after release her debut album...

The interview's already up but we did ask that question! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have an upcoming interview with Porcelain Black! Leave any questions you may have for her down below and I'll make sure to ask them. <3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Countess said:

We have an upcoming interview with Porcelain Black! Leave any questions you may have for her down below and I'll make sure to ask them. <3 

Question; why is your music so bad

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Countess said:

We have an upcoming interview with Porcelain Black! Leave any questions you may have for her down below and I'll make sure to ask them. <3 

1) when are you shooting a new video?
2) what is the next/first single (Hurt, Reload or Crazy)?

3) are you still releasing the album for free?

4) are you going to release physical copies of the PATT album this year?

Thank you :P

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2017 at 1:12 AM, ohboi said:

1) when are you shooting a new video?
2) what is the next/first single (Hurt, Reload or Crazy)?

3) are you still releasing the album for free?

4) are you going to release physical copies of the PATT album this year?

Thank you :P

 

On 6/30/2017 at 10:05 AM, eyb0ss said:

When part two is getting released (Hurt mainly) is all I wanna know.

 

:fishie:

I did send these questions off but we're still waiting for a response... :fishie: I'll let you guys know if and when we do receive anything!

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've reached out to Kitty (

Please login or register to see this link.

) in hopes that she will allow me to interview her and maybe even review her new single/upcoming album! Will reach out to you

Please login or register to see this link.

 if she agrees so that we can make this official~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2017 at 3:58 AM, Capsule said:

I've reached out to Kitty (

Please login or register to see this link.

) in hopes that she will allow me to interview her and maybe even review her new single/upcoming album! Will reach out to you

Please login or register to see this link.

 if she agrees so that we can make this official~

You're a true icon of PHF. :yaskween: She seems cool, I would love to interview her! Let us know if she responds!

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess who has an interview with the LGBT legend Kim Petras? :yaskween: 

Please login or register to see this link.

,

Please login or register to see this link.

,

Please login or register to see this link.

 and

Please login or register to see this link.

, do y'all have anything you wanna know? :orly: 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Countess said:

Guess who has an interview with the LGBT legend Kim Petras? :yaskween: 

Please login or register to see this link.

,

Please login or register to see this link.

,

Please login or register to see this link.

 and

Please login or register to see this link.

, do y'all have anything you wanna know? :orly: 

1. What was the weirdest thing that happened to her in the music industry? 

2. Is there an album or an EP on the way? 

3. Favorite song that she recorded but it's not out yet? 

4. If she could be another celebrity for a day who would she choose to be? 

5. Biggest influences? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Countess said:

Guess who has an interview with the LGBT legend Kim Petras? :yaskween: 

Please login or register to see this link.

,

Please login or register to see this link.

,

Please login or register to see this link.

 and

Please login or register to see this link.

, do y'all have anything you wanna know? :orly: 

YAAAASSSSSSS omg <3 

  1. Any other collabs on the way? If she got the chance to, who else would she collab with?
  2. Any plans on doing more live performances? Maybe even a promo concert/tour when her album's released?
  3. Although her recent songs are TOTAL bops, will we eventually get more tracks leaning towards different genres? 
  4. Would she consider doing more acoustic versions of her tracks? Like how she did in her Perez Hilton performance...
  5. Favorite song/album/artist atm?
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Countess said:

Guess who has an interview with the LGBT legend Kim Petras? :yaskween: 

Please login or register to see this link.

,

Please login or register to see this link.

,

Please login or register to see this link.

 and

Please login or register to see this link.

, do y'all have anything you wanna know? :orly: 

OMG :yaskween:

Ask about dream collabs and childhood idols :yeah:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2017 at 4:13 AM, choke said:

1. What was the weirdest thing that happened to her in the music industry? 

2. Is there an album or an EP on the way? 

3. Favorite song that she recorded but it's not out yet? 

4. If she could be another celebrity for a day who would she choose to be? 

5. Biggest influences? 

 

On 11/19/2017 at 5:47 AM, Vowels said:

YAAAASSSSSSS omg <3 

  1. Any other collabs on the way? If she got the chance to, who else would she collab with?
  2. Any plans on doing more live performances? Maybe even a promo concert/tour when her album's released?
  3. Although her recent songs are TOTAL bops, will we eventually get more tracks leaning towards different genres? 
  4. Would she consider doing more acoustic versions of her tracks? Like how she did in her Perez Hilton performance...
  5. Favorite song/album/artist atm?

 

On 11/19/2017 at 6:21 AM, BlackoutZone said:

OMG :yaskween:

Ask about dream collabs and childhood idols :yeah:

You're all brilliant! :yaskween: I'm using a couple of questions from each of you, although some of them are being rephrased to work in with other questions. Thank you all for the inspiration! <3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

It's super hard to believe, but nanapop99 has actually been with us for five years as of September 21st this year. They joined PHF back in 2013 when we were just a small forum with big dreams, and they've stuck by our side through a lot of changes and expansions since then. Even though they don't have the most posts out of all of the users on the forum, they always contribute something thoughtful to the conversations they join and their great reputation on the forum proves how valued their opinion is. nanapop99, thank you so much for sticking with us through thick and thin! We love you and we hope to have you around for another five years!

×