On 11/14/2016 at 10:14 PM, Beautiful Mind said:

1. Favorite place she visited?

2.Favorite song on the album?

3. Is she going to tour the Europe? come to Italy queen

4.Any upcoming projects?

5.her songwriting process?

6. Dream collab?

7. When can we expect Lil'Empire on CD?

8. Any advice for an upcoming musicians?

9.Fave video she recorded?

10.What is the hardest thing in industry?

11. Can we expect any ballad in future?

On 11/15/2016 at 9:29 AM, Tweener said:

Where does she take inspiration for her make up and dance moves :lol: 

Stole some of these, thank you! :mo: 

On 11/15/2016 at 10:06 AM, wildthings said:

ask her to send you gifs of her dancing! kween!

I don't think she'd even know what a gif is...But stan the Queen of Dancing!

giphy.gif 

• 3 months later...

We're interviewing J Sutta this week! Anyone have any questions for what you'd like to ask the former Pussycat Doll? <3 

CCing: @spcdoo45, @lovelyjosslyn, @MeantToBeIconic, @jaycoolguy, @Lancasters, @Cypher, @muri, @JD82, @Marina Joyce, @mceyedol, @Baby V Alex, @24/7 and @Woodcrest, aka anyone who at any point posted in the I Say Yes thread. :stretcher: 

what caused her to release feline Resurrection as a free release and put out say yes?

what happened to the sutta pop album?

how does she feel to finally have an album out after all these years that were various single releases?

does she still keep in touch with the other pcd members?

looking back to how far she has come does she have any regrets? 

does she plan on working on a follow up album? 

all i can think of lol idk if she would answer those 

5 hours ago, Countess said:

We're interviewing J Sutta this week! Anyone have any questions for what you'd like to ask the former Pussycat Doll? <3 

CCing: @spcdoo45, @lovelyjosslyn, @MeantToBeIconic, @jaycoolguy, @Lancasters, @Cypher, @muri, @JD82, @Marina Joyce, @mceyedol, @Baby V Alex, @24/7 and @Woodcrest, aka anyone who at any point posted in the I Say Yes thread. :stretcher: 

:hail::hail::hail: 

1. Out of the 3 bodies of work (that we know of: Sutta Pop / Feline Ressurection / I Say Yes), which one is your favourite?
  2. Which project came together the most organically?
  3. What was the most difficult track to record/finish in production?
  4. What can fans look forward to next: More singles from I Say Yes? Sutta Pop, the album? New songs/project altogether? Other?
  5. Do you feel supported by the other girls from PCD in your solo career?
  6. What were some of the hurdles you've faced between 2012 to 2016/17? There was a long gap of a few sporadic singles, but no parent album for those songs. What album do songs like "Again" or "Lights Out" technically belong to (if they even belong to an album)?
  7. Seeing some other indie artists use sites like IndieGoGo or Kickstarter, do you see yourself putting out a fan-funded album?
  8. In daily life, what is a typical routine? Favourite restaurants? Best exercises?

I have a ton of questions, but the first 6 are more technical/logistical.

14 hours ago, lovelyjosslyn said:

what caused her to release feline Resurrection as a free release and put out say yes?

what happened to the sutta pop album?

how does she feel to finally have an album out after all these years that were various single releases?

does she still keep in touch with the other pcd members?

looking back to how far she has come does she have any regrets? 

does she plan on working on a follow up album? 

all i can think of lol idk if she would answer those 

13 hours ago, Cypher said:

:hail::hail::hail: 

1. Out of the 3 bodies of work (that we know of: Sutta Pop / Feline Ressurection / I Say Yes), which one is your favourite?
  2. Which project came together the most organically?
  3. What was the most difficult track to record/finish in production?
  4. What can fans look forward to next: More singles from I Say Yes? Sutta Pop, the album? New songs/project altogether? Other?
  5. Do you feel supported by the other girls from PCD in your solo career?
  6. What were some of the hurdles you've faced between 2012 to 2016/17? There was a long gap of a few sporadic singles, but no parent album for those songs. What album do songs like "Again" or "Lights Out" technically belong to (if they even belong to an album)?
  7. Seeing some other indie artists use sites like IndieGoGo or Kickstarter, do you see yourself putting out a fan-funded album?
  8. In daily life, what is a typical routine? Favourite restaurants? Best exercises?

I have a ton of questions, but the first 6 are more technical/logistical.

5 hours ago, MeantToBeIconic said:

I think I'd be really interested in the decision process in releasing the Feline Resurrection tape.

I also want to know what song was the most difficult to get "just right"

Definitely using some of these and I'll make sure to mention they come from you, thank you! :hail: 

12 hours ago, Tweener said:

Was Pussycat Dolls really only Nicole Scherzinger featuring some irrelevant bitches?

How did she feel as an irrelevant bitch?

2 hours ago, JD82 said:

Did she buy a copy of Big Fat Lie? :cackle:

tumblr_mmcio3ws2x1rzapx4o1_500.gif

On 08/03/2017 at 10:47 PM, Countess said:

so many questions to do but I know you have a lot of good listed... 

*If she intends to share as gift to fans like FR the tracks recorded in Sutta Pop era? Because she said would do it after release her debut album...

Archived