Zach's Cover Art

Zach

11 hours ago, Zach said:

not 100% sure how i feel about this one. I couldnt get it fully untagged, hence the boxes, but I think it kinda works.

18irty.jpg

This is perfect! :hail: And I wouldn't have even noticed the boxes if you hadn't brought them up. ;)  I like the Aly & AJ one too, but I'm shocked that song was even released! :stretcher: I never even heard of the movie!

• YAAASSS 1

6 hours ago, Countess said:

This is perfect! :hail: And I wouldn't have even noticed the boxes if you hadn't brought them up. ;)  I like the Aly & AJ one too, but I'm shocked that song was even released! :stretcher: I never even heard of the movie!

thanks!! as for the Boy cover, the song wasn't released, but just watched the movie last night and they sing part of it so I thought I'd make something official looking lol

• YAAASSS 1

21 hours ago, Zach said:

not 100% sure how i feel about this one. I couldnt get it fully untagged, hence the boxes, but I think it kinda works.

18irty.jpg

tbh the choices on colour for the boxes is a perfect fit! I think the combination works really well with the photo!

• YAAASSS 1

• 2 weeks later...