Zach's Cover Art

Zach

For week 2 of NTCD I was given Ashley Tisdale. I chose to do a cover for her flawless sophomore album, Guilty Pleasure.
I wanted to keep the the look of the era by incorporating the brush strokes and the slightly over-saturated photo. I hope you all like it! (: 

oknzx5.jpg

work

2cp6o39.jpg

• YAAASSS 6

NTCD Week 3 - Girl Groups

For week 3 I was given the iconic Spice Girls. I decided to make a cover for their sophomore album, Spice World. Much like the artwork that era, I wanted to keep it simple, yet colorful. I also wanted keep with the 90s feel.

344xdp4.jpg

• YAAASSS 3

2 hours ago, Zach said:

NTCD Week 3 - Girl Groups

For week 3 I was given the iconic Spice Girls. I decided to make a cover for their sophomore album, Spice World. Much like the artwork that era, I wanted to keep it simple, yet colorful. I also wanted keep with the 90s feel.

344xdp4.jpg

This is much better than the official one tbh. I love it :hail:

• YAAASSS 2

For this week's NTCD I was given Major Lazer. I chose to create a cover for their single, Cold Water.
I decided to go with a colorful and glitchy design to go with the style of music. Keeping it artsy, yet simple I came up with this.....

ejsv7q.jpg

• YAAASSS 2

• 2 weeks later...