How Can PHF Be Improved?

On 9/17/2020 at 8:40 PM, Zacki said:

It's more and more difficult to trade on this site. People make few alt accounts to scam, get snippets and simply know song titles and after they create a new account again to do the same shit. 
We can't really ban anyone with the certitude they will not come back with a vpn or proxy. 

All of these things affect the forum. We can't safety trade anymore. And since people mainly come here to trade or for the leaks, the forum start to not be so active than before and it's sad. 

I think some actions need to be taken.

I was thinking of not allow new registrations with a vpn and proxy. 
(can be find here https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/9695-proxy-vpn-disposable-email-blocker/ )

This is a great idea! Thank you for going to so much trouble to find this!

So can someone start a groupbuy for this add-on like y'all always do for Music Mafia songs? :magic: 

• LMAO 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your feedback has been implemented. We love a democratic forum!  

Start off with Melanie rats, please

notifications should be for every message. I hate it when they merge and some of them are unread. Sometimes it leads to misunderstandings.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Ashley OO said:

I love the new changes but now i see a grammy 2019 poll on the right (under recent topics), is that normal ?

No, it's not normal! :cackle: We definitely need a new poll to take it's place! Does anyone have any suggestions? :orly: 

6 hours ago, Violetbud said:

If @Skinny Legendleaked their nudes. That would certainly make my experience a little better 👀

www.onlyfans.com/str8boywhisperer sis! :wink: 

• YAAASSS 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.