How Can PHF Be Improved?

Main Pop Girl

6 hours ago, Countess said:

I love how they literally deleted their entire account after posting that message... :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: 

But yeah, an Android app would be good! Have you used Tapatalk before?

OMG, I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE. :stretcher: I've already suggested this to the forum makers because it annoys me so fucking much. You can do it though, it just takes a little longer. If you click on 'Source', you can copy and paste the embed code of the YouTube video in there. Then click out of Source and highlight the video and press the centre button in the toolbar. ;) 

Yeah but the size is not the same :'( 

Never mind I found the right ratio x)

So not easy thought :/

On 4/24/2016 at 5:19 PM, Tweener said:

Nope, but I will :)

It's good! You can collect all your favourite forums and it will show you all the new activity from those every day. ;) 

20 hours ago, Gone Boy said:

Yeah but the size is not the same :'( 

Never mind I found the right ratio x)

So not easy thought :/

Ugh, I know. :'( I'm gonna keep pestering them about it tbh.

• YAAASSS 1

10 hours ago, Countess said:

It's good! You can collect all your favourite forums and it will show you all the new activity from those every day. ;) 

Ugh, I know. :'( I'm gonna keep pestering them about it tbh.

Go for it girl! #FreePHFYouTubeIntegration

• YAAASSS 2

On 4/29/2016 at 6:55 AM, Tweener said:

notifications should be for every message. I hate it when they merge and some of them are unread. Sometimes it leads to misunderstandings.

From memory (don't quote me though), I think they only merge if they're within fifteen minutes of the last message. But I'll see if I can change it so they don't merge at all, if that would be better?

• YAAASSS 2

1 minute ago, Countess said:

From memory (don't quote me though), I think they only merge if they're within fifteen minutes of the last message. But I'll see if I can change it so they don't merge at all, if that would be better?

yeah :)

• YAAASSS 1

On 5/7/2016 at 8:37 AM, Cypher said:

Is there a place where we can check all the previous MOTM? It could be like those "Employee of the Month" walls. This way they're not just forgotten after their month is over.

That's a good idea! Once @trayertrash is back from her hiatus I'll ask her to set it up. :) 

9 hours ago, Gone Boy said:

It would be nice if we could make a new poll every week on a special day :P

I love that idea tbh, but I always struggle finding poll ideas. Even now I can't think of what I would replace this one with. :stretcher: Do you have any suggestions?

7 hours ago, AmeliaLilyOnline said:

It would be cool to have a header that changes when the page is reloaded (a bit like Spill It Now) but better :D 

I've thought about that as well, but I feel like it wouldn't work that well on the mobile site. :/ Also, I wouldn't wanna just put pictures of artists on there so I'm not sure what we would add to the logo!

• YAAASSS 1