We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Countess

How Can PHF Be Improved?

Can I suggest the idea of changing the rank names to fit with the new URL/theme? I don't know exactly what they should be changed to, but they could be along the lines of "Flop", "Smash", "Hit", and so on. I don't know. :stretcher:

I just think using "Bi-Curious", etc., is a little out of place now? Maybe? :stretcher:

• YAAASSS 2

What are ya'll talking bout? I Love the name Pop Hates Flops :P

Also, can we get some new Emoticon's? I'm sick of these old flop ones & need to express myself. Maybe some Gif Expressions? <3

I Can't think of anything else tbh, I Really like this site. :magic:

1 hour ago, Paradise said:

Can I suggest the idea of changing the rank names to fit with the new URL/theme? I don't know exactly what they should be changed to, but they could be along the lines of "Flop", "Smash", "Hit", and so on. I don't know. :stretcher:

I just think using "Bi-Curious", etc., is a little out of place now? Maybe? :stretcher:

I didn't even realize! I second this idea!

Please login or register to see this link.

, you should make a draft of all the rankings and submit them to

Please login or register to see this link.

. I'm sure he'd be more than happy to look them over.

• YAAASSS 2

8 hours ago, Paradise said:

this

• YAAASSS 1

On 1/25/2016, 5:31:58, Paradise said:

That would be cute! Or 'Un-Signed Artist' 'Superstar' :dayfid:

On 1/26/2016, 12:31:58, Paradise said:

You're 100% right, thanks for pointing that out! I don't know how I've ignored it for so long. :stretcher: I'll come up with some new titles and add them later today!

• YAAASSS 1

7 hours ago, Countess said:

What's everyone's thoughts on these ranks?

1. Flop
  2. Independent Artist
  3. Featured Artist
  4. One Hit Wonder
  5. Smash Hit
  6. A-List
  7. Queen of Pop

:hail: I would hate to be a One Hit Wonder. :lol: 

• YAAASSS 2

On 1/27/2016, 2:29:09, Countess said:

1. Flop
  2. Independent Artist
  3. Featured Artist
  4. One Hit Wonder
  5. Smash Hit
  6. A-List
  7. Queen of Pop

I like these! :hail:

• YAAASSS 1

On 1/27/2016, 2:29:09, Countess said:

1. Flop
  2. Independent Artist
  3. Featured Artist
  4. One Hit Wonder
  5. Smash Hit
  6. A-List
  7. Queen of Pop

I LOVE THESE! :P

What about for #3 'Underground Artist' or 'Up & Coming Artist'

and #6 'Queen Of Pop' & #7 'Legend' or 'Icon' 8)

5 hours ago, RadiantEdits said:

What about for #3 'Up & Coming Artist'

I like Icon! :hail: 

14 hours ago, RadiantEdits said:

What about for #3 'Underground Artist' or 'Up & Coming Artist'

'Underground Artist' sounds cool! ;) I like the idea of 'Legend' as well, maybe I should add that one for 10 000 posts?

• YAAASSS 1

8 hours ago, Hawks said:

I don't know really what, but more customisation options for users profiles would be great :magic:

What kind of thing were you looking for? :magic: We should all make our 'About Me' sections super pretty. ;)

10 hours ago, RadiantEdits said:

We should change the movie poll tbh :/ It's from last year

We should have a poll about our most anticipated album's of 2016 :magic:

Good plan. ;) Making it now!

8 hours ago, Cypher said:

Is there a way to have a section on the right side that lists upcoming birthdays? Maybe above or below Recent Status Updates?

We actually have one already, it's just that it only shows up when there's a birthday on the actual day. :P So for example, it won't show up for most of this month, but on the 4th, 12th and 23rd it will pop up to mention the birthdays on those specific days.

• YAAASSS 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

POPBOIY has been with us for only three months, but that won't stop him from plowing through PHF like he owns the place. Since he's joined he's made a name for himself as PHF's resident clown, with a witty retort and the perfect gif for almost every occasion. It takes a special kind of icon to have me guessing what thread they'll make next, but POPBOIY definitely manages that and more. We love having you here boo and can't wait to see more from you!