How Can PHF Be Improved?

Main Pop Girl

I know I'm new, so you don't have to listen to my suggestions lol

i personally find the word kind of offensive, and its been said to me as a hateful comment. Also, I think a emoticon suggestion thread would be really cool!! and maybe add some moderators to help make the site run smoother. o also a way to change usernames because mine to really long lol

We already have an emoticon suggestion thread, and as far as I know you can still change your username! ;) I wouldn't mind the idea of mods tho, but at this point I feel like we don't really need any as we have only around 20 active members a day. 

You should just keep the letters PHF and think of another meaning for it ;)

I think this is the best idea so far tbh. :hail: This way we can keep using the acronym as a kind of easter egg for people in the know but silly bitches won't be offended by it. :P

What kind of names could we have? PopHatesFlops? Pop/Hits/Flops? Idek. :stretcher: 

PopHatesFlops sounds great :D 

• YAAASSS 1

• 4 months later...

Can I suggest the idea of changing the rank names to fit with the new URL/theme? I don't know exactly what they should be changed to, but they could be along the lines of "Flop", "Smash", "Hit", and so on. I don't know. :stretcher:

I just think using "Bi-Curious", etc., is a little out of place now? Maybe? :stretcher:

• YAAASSS 2

1 hour ago, Paradise said:

Can I suggest the idea of changing the rank names to fit with the new URL/theme? I don't know exactly what they should be changed to, but they could be along the lines of "Flop", "Smash", "Hit", and so on. I don't know. :stretcher:

I just think using "Bi-Curious", etc., is a little out of place now? Maybe? :stretcher:

I didn't even realize! I second this idea! @Paradise, you should make a draft of all the rankings and submit them to @Countess. I'm sure he'd be more than happy to look them over.

• YAAASSS 2

8 hours ago, Paradise said:

this

• YAAASSS 1

On 1/25/2016, 5:31:58, Paradise said:

That would be cute! Or 'Un-Signed Artist' 'Superstar' :dayfid:

On 1/26/2016, 12:31:58, Paradise said:

You're 100% right, thanks for pointing that out! I don't know how I've ignored it for so long. :stretcher: I'll come up with some new titles and add them later today!

• YAAASSS 1