How Can PHF Be Improved?

Main Pop Girl

8 minutes ago, itskelan said:

I'm using Chrome on my laptop and it works just fine. When you go to your account settings, your display name is only listed, not clickable or changeable. On the sidebar, there is a tab to go to to change it titled "Display Name," and you can click this link to take you there too. If it doesn't work, you may need to clear out your cookies/cache to reset your browser. I changed mine and changed it back no problem.

Let me go and try, hm.

9 minutes ago, itskelan said:

I'm using Chrome on my laptop and it works just fine. When you go to your account settings, your display name is only listed, not clickable or changeable. On the sidebar, there is a tab to go to to change it titled "Display Name," and you can click this link to take you there too. If it doesn't work, you may need to clear out your cookies/cache to reset your browser. I changed mine and changed it back no problem.

It worked! The only downside is the username I'm wanting is taken by an account from August 2016 with zero posts (any chance of stealing inactive users feature? lol)

Weird how it doesn't work when I try it through the settings but it does when I go through by that link, weird lol.

Thank you so much :) 

On 9/4/2017 at 11:39 AM, dangerousmixers said:

It worked! The only downside is the username I'm wanting is taken by an account from August 2016 with zero posts (any chance of stealing inactive users feature? lol)

Weird how it doesn't work when I try it through the settings but it does when I go through by that link, weird lol.

Thank you so much :) 

What was the username you wanted to nab? ;) I can send them an e-mail and if they don't respond in a while I can just delete their account. :cackle: 

15 hours ago, hounderawr said:

Oh god no wonder it needed a name change, was it a hit towards gays? I don't think it would be.

It was a play on the #GodHatesFags trend and also the fact that when we started every female artist was being accused of using gays for publicity (i.e. Gaga, Katy etc.). ;) So we thought it would be a fun name to reflect that mess and allude to our huge Christian fanbase! :yaskween: 

10 minutes ago, Countess said:

What was the username you wanted to nab? ;) I can send them an e-mail and if they don't respond in a while I can just delete their account. :cackle: 

WIt was a play on the #GodHatesFags trend and also the fact that when we came out every female artist was being accused of using gays for publicity (i.e. Gaga, Katy etc.). ;) So we thought it would be a fun name to reflect that mess!

Eyyyy!

It was @Ari , no needed explanation on why I'm wanting to nab that name :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2017 at 11:52 PM, dangerousmixers said:

Eyyyy!

It was @Ari , no needed explanation on why I'm wanting to nab that name :wink:

Check your PMs! ;) 

On 9/13/2017 at 3:54 PM, RadiantEdits said:

National Leak Day :magic:

since there are some hoarders, one randomly selected day a year everyone could leak at least one song on their trade lists ;)

Ha! :cackle: I actually love that idea! But you know everyone would just leak all their boring Myah Marie demos and not anything exciting... :vacuum: 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Would there ever be a possibility of custom background covers for the top of the site?

I know you were looking for more covers to add but I just thought about this. It would add more customizability for people and for them to make it there own based around themselves and who they are interested in.

• 1 month later...