How Can PHF Be Improved?

Main Pop Girl

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
2 minutes ago, Tweener said:

It works for me. If you are using Chrome, try to do it in incognito mode maybe. If it doesn't help, then @Countess needs to do something about it

Screenshot_20170903-203026.png

Nope, definitely not working on Chrome on the laptop or Safari on the phone whether it's private or not.

Either it's a technical issue or there's a certain forum thing in place and I can't change it until X amount of posts/reputation. I don't know lol but I definitely can't change it.

Just now, dangerousmixers said:

Nope, definitely not working on Chrome on the laptop or Safari on the phone whether it's private or not.

Either it's a technical issue or there's a certain forum thing in place and I can't change it until X amount of posts/reputation. I don't know lol but I definitely can't change it.

Well, then let's see what Countess can do about it

• YAAASSS 1

6 hours ago, dangerousmixers said:

I'm using Chrome on my laptop and it works just fine. When you go to your account settings, your display name is only listed, not clickable or changeable. On the sidebar, there is a tab to go to to change it titled "Display Name," and you can click this link to take you there too. If it doesn't work, you may need to clear out your cookies/cache to reset your browser. I changed mine and changed it back no problem.

• Like 1