Countess

How Can PHF Be Improved?

On 26/12/2017 at 1:25 PM, Ari said:

I remember this was suggested the other week in the chat, but is there any chance of making an official discord for the forum?
I understand you may be hesitant on it as you'd probably want to keep everything on the forum and the forum only, but I think it'd be cute and would bring everyone closer as normal chats can flow through more on discord compared to the chat.
Just a thought xo

Still would love if this happened, also think we need new/more emoticons :yaskween:

Like I said, I seriously have no idea what Discord is or how to set one up... :idkher: If y'all want it just go ahead and set it up and I can link to it on the homepage or something. :magic:

Any possibility of a 'masterpost' section for all the masterpost threads?
Might be easier to have them all in the one area and easier to find/navigate and use etc

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

Ari has only been with us since August, but they've already made a huge stamp on the #PHFamily. Not only did they submit a heartfelt entry into our The 17 Best Singles of 2017 list with Kesha's 'Rainbow', they also won the award for the most liked content back on January 3rd thanks to their great posts. We can't wait to see Ari continue to post their great work throughout 2018!