How Can PHF Be Improved?

Main Pop Girl

9 minutes ago, PrettyBitch said:

They work sometimes. I notice that they go away if I change pages, or if I access from a different device until a new one is sent (if that makes any sense)

That's really strange. :/ So they just don't show up in the notifications tab at all? 

10 minutes ago, Countess said:

That's really strange. :/ So they just don't show up in the notifications tab at all? 

Yeah, but it's been happening less. When it does happen, If I actually open the messages or notifications tab it shows the bolder unread ones even if there was no notification.

On 5/30/2016 at 1:52 AM, PrettyBitch said:

Yeah, but it's been happening less. When it does happen, If I actually open the messages or notifications tab it shows the bolder unread ones even if there was no notification.

That's honestly so weird. :/ I've asked the developers about it but they haven't gotten back to me as of yet. Fingers crossed that when we update the theme it will disappear.

• 1 month later...

Hello! I have two suggestions :P 

1.First of all I'd like to report a problem. When you open the "SIGN IN" tab it says you can log in with "Display Name or Email Address". and everytime I tried logging in with my email (Cause I didn't remember my Display Name), this message popped up:  "The password you entered is incorrect. Please try again (make sure your caps lock is off)." So I had to request a password change. When I changed it, I tried w/ my new pass + email [again], and I couldn't log so I had to use my username to enter. So the thing is that is only possible to log in with username, not e-mail. It'd be amazing if you could check that please!

2. Also I was thinking, I really think that we should replace the classic emoticons for singers (not only pop) emotes. 

Like these, Imagine how could it'd be: 

:)     giphy.gif

:(  giphy.gif

:'( giphy.gif

;)  wink1.gif

:P giphy.gif

:*   kiss.gif

Whut? 200912271628XWY.gif

Hell Yeah Hell-Yeah.gif

hmmm... okay giphy.gif

and many more! And there could also be an "Official Emoticon request thread", where people could submit new ideas for new emoticons, and then people could vote if they like it or not.

Just some ideas I had :)

• YAAASSS 3

1 hour ago, Yoyoo said:

Hello! I have two suggestions :P 

1.First of all I'd like to report a problem. When you open the "SIGN IN" tab it says you can log in with "Display Name or Email Address". and everytime I tried logging in with my email (Cause I didn't remember my Display Name), this message popped up:  "The password you entered is incorrect. Please try again (make sure your caps lock is off)." So I had to request a password change. When I changed it, I tried w/ my new pass + email [again], and I couldn't log so I had to use my username to enter. So the thing is that is only possible to log in with username, not e-mail. It'd be amazing if you could check that please!

2. Also I was thinking, I really think that we should replace the classic emoticons for singers (not only pop) emotes. 

Like these, Imagine how could it'd be: 

:)     giphy.gif

:(  giphy.gif

:'( giphy.gif

;)  wink1.gif

:P giphy.gif

:*   kiss.gif

Whut? 200912271628XWY.gif

Hell Yeah Hell-Yeah.gif

hmmm... okay giphy.gif

and many more! And there could also be an "Official Emoticon request thread", where people could submit new ideas for new emoticons, and then people could vote if they like it or not.

Just some ideas I had :)

This password issue is starting to piss me off tbh. :vacuum: I've been in contact with the developers about it for weeks and they still don't know what's causing it and are trynna tell me it's all the users fault. I'm getting annoyed. :morning: 

I do actually like the emojis idea tho. :stretcher: Maybe we should start a poll to see who'd prefer the original emoticons and who'd prefer the popstar ones? Just as long as I don't have to use Azealia... :morning: 

• YAAASSS 3

13 hours ago, Countess said:

This password issue is starting to piss me off tbh. :vacuum: I've been in contact with the developers about it for weeks and they still don't know what's causing it and are trynna tell me it's all the users fault. I'm getting annoyed. :morning: 

I do actually like the emojis idea tho. :stretcher: Maybe we should start a poll to see who'd prefer the original emoticons and who'd prefer the popstar ones? Just as long as I don't have to use Azealia... :morning: 

Oh, that's so bad! The best solution would be to change temporarily the "Display Name or Email Address" box to just "Username" until this issue is fixed, So people won't get tired of trying and then just leave. 

And yeah! We should def start a poll about the emoticons thing. And If people like the idea we could create the "Official Emoticon Submition/Request Thread", So there we could propose the first batch of emoticons, and then people could vote if they like it or not :) 

I have so many ideas! So, if you need any help just pm me ;)  

• YAAASSS 1

6 hours ago, FeralHeart said:

i love the idea of adding little mini reaction gifs, small ones like you see on atrl sometimes.  maybe not to replace emoticons but in addition to them?  commonly used gifs like these [x] [x] [x]

I think that's a good idea too. :hail: That way we can have emoticons and reactions for all our fave popstars as well!

5 hours ago, Baby V Alex said:

I don't know how you guys will see this but I think that Mo should make the links only visible to users or make them visible once you comment on a thread it will make the traffic go way high.

We already have that! If you're not logged into an account, you can't view download links. Is that what you meant?

7 minutes ago, Countess said:

I think that's a good idea too. :hail: That way we can have emoticons and reactions for all our fave popstars as well!

We already have that! If you're not logged into an account, you can't view download links. Is that what you meant?

YES! lol I never have visited the site log out, so I never experienced that lol