Poe

Didn't know anything about the book until today. I've gotta track down a copy not to get the full Poe experience. 

Forward it to me after you're done! :hail:

I love Poe! Her brother is an amazing writer as well. They are awesome people. I believe they are from my state too, or lived here for a while at least :)

Have you read his book? I actually remember it being spoken about in art class but now I'm tempted to read it alongside Poe's album to really get into it. :hail:

I have, twice, it's amazing! It's definitely a huge undertaking. I need to buy the hardback edition as my paperback is falling apart haha. It's a big book and you have to turn it upside down and sideways to read it so it takes a beating. I actually haven't listened to her album in full, and I know it's not necessarily connected, just their respective versions of the same thing. His latest book is fantastic as well. It's going to be a 28 volume series I'm excited.

Twenty eight volumes?

TONDq.gif

Didn't know anything about the book until today. I've gotta track down a copy not to get the full Poe experience. 

I love Poe! Her brother is an amazing writer as well. They are awesome people. I believe they are from my state too, or lived here for a while at least :)

Have you read his book? I actually remember it being spoken about in art class but now I'm tempted to read it alongside Poe's album to really get into it. :hail:

I have, twice, it's amazing! It's definitely a huge undertaking. I need to buy the hardback edition as my paperback is falling apart haha. It's a big book and you have to turn it upside down and sideways to read it so it takes a beating. I actually haven't listened to her album in full, and I know it's not necessarily connected, just their respective versions of the same thing. His latest book is fantastic as well. It's going to be a 28 volume series I'm excited.

Twenty eight volumes?

TONDq.gif

27 actually, my bad :P

It's supposed to be like a tv series. The first book was amazing. He has such a sublime way of writing. His books have to be read in physical format. I think he was able to do 50 Year Sword in digital well, but all his other books don't translate very good from comments i've read, due to his crazy formatting and what not. House of Leaves is definitely the best place to start. Scary as hell and crazy. <3

Twenty eight volumes?

TONDq.gif

It's supposed to be like a tv series. The first book was amazing. He has such a sublime way of writing. His books have to be read in physical format. I think he was able to do 50 Year Sword in digital well, but all his other books don't translate very good from comments i've read, due to his crazy formatting and what not. House of Leaves is definitely the best place to start. Scary as hell and crazy. <3

Oooh, so does each book correlate to like one episode of the TV show? That wouldn't be too bad then I guess, as long as they can be read within a few hours and they're not all a million pages long. :stretcher:

• YAAASSS 1

Twenty eight volumes?

TONDq.gif

Oooh, so does each book correlate to like one episode of the TV show? That wouldn't be too bad then I guess, as long as they can be read within a few hours and they're not all a million pages long. :stretcher:

haha well the first book was 800 pages :P but they go pretty fast as some pages have literally 2 words. I think it may be different with each new book, but not sure. I kind of hope not since the first one ended so good, I want more of that story, but the excerpt for book 2 was awesome, so I'm sure whatever happens I will love it. He will release 2 books a year for the next 13 I believe so I am beside myself with joy :D

Wait so why the fuck does her BROTHER's book have to do with her? We don't follow everything that Chuck Grant takes pics of.... lol

Both are about their Dad and relationship with him. Poe heavily references the book on her album Haunted, and it is called the Soundtrack to the House on the books jacket. I haven't read much about it, just gleaned as much from different sites. I need to listen to the album, I've only heard a few songs, but if you look there are people who have really broken things down.

Wait so why the fuck does her BROTHER's book have to do with her? We don't follow everything that Chuck Grant takes pics of.... lol

If her pictures weren't a hit or miss we would

They aren't lol her photography of Lana, at least, is some of the best of Lana's.

Twenty eight volumes?

TONDq.gif

haha well the first book was 800 pages :P but they go pretty fast as some pages have literally 2 words. I think it may be different with each new book, but not sure. I kind of hope not since the first one ended so good, I want more of that story, but the excerpt for book 2 was awesome, so I'm sure whatever happens I will love it. He will release 2 books a year for the next 13 I believe so I am beside myself with joy :D

Oh good lord, that's a lot of commitment you're putting in there. :stretcher: And they're talking about Chuck Grant, sister of Lizzy Grant, aka Lana Del Rey.

• YAAASSS 1

Twenty eight volumes?

TONDq.gif

I'm actually really interested. Definitely don't have the tim for 28 volumes right now though. How many have been published so far?

One so far with number 2 coming out in October this year

Twenty eight volumes?

TONDq.gif

I'm actually really interested. Definitely don't have the tim for 28 volumes right now though. How many have been published so far?

One so far with number 2 coming out in october of this year