Help Us With Three Upcoming Interviews

Main Pop Girl

On 12/25/2015, 4:32:51, spcdoo45 said:

Da fuq happened with these interviews Mo?

Fuck, don't even ask. :stretcher: Eden and I had set on a date and time and everything, but when she forwarded our info on to her manager asking them to set something up they never responded. And Lola and Nova asked to do an e-mail interview instead which we'd already done with each of them so I couldn't really be bothered doing again. :morning:  But we interviewed Ginny Blackmore so that's something! :magic: 

1 hour ago, Countess said:

Fuck, don't even ask. :stretcher: Eden and I had set on a date and time and everything, but when she forwarded our info on to her manager asking them to set something up they never responded. And Lola and Nova asked to do an e-mail interview instead which we'd already done with each of them so I couldn't really be bothered doing again. :morning:  But we interviewed Ginny Blackmore so that's something! :magic: 

I don't know when this happened but her manager was pregnant, she just had a baby girl 2 weeks before she expected, its being rough.

1 hour ago, laiocferreira said:

I don't know when this happened but her manager was pregnant, she just had a baby girl 2 weeks before she expected, its being rough.

This was literally in like late June so she was only three months pregnant. :morning:  But sis, if you know ha you should use your influence to get us that e-mail interview! :hail: 

On 26/12/2015 03:37:47, Countess said:

This was literally in like late June so she was only three months pregnant. :morning:  But sis, if you know ha you should use your influence to get us that e-mail interview! :hail: 

Well, right now I don't think I can get anything for you, Geli is busy with her baby and Eden with her wedding, so...

Archived