What is your favorite album all time?

Versace

I think mine is... oh god... I have a few. I can't narrow it down to one album.

Blue October's Any Man In America

Lana Del Rey's Ultraviolence

The Beatles' The White Album

Amy Winehouse's Back To Black

Kesha's Warrior

Avril Lavigne's Under My Skin

This is so hard but I'm gonna say Exodus by Utada is my favourite album of all time! I know that nobody else on this forum checks for her at all but it's really worth the listen, it has such a nice variety of sounds and she wrote and produced the whole thing almost entirely by herself. :hail: Blackout and The Fame Monster are both definitely up there as well though!

Ke$ha - Animal & Cannibal

LDR - Born to Die (Paradise Edition)

Taylor Swift - 1989

Gaga - Artpop

M&D - FROOT

Lily Allen - Alright, Still

I'm shocked that anyone even liked Froot, let alone considers it one of their favourite albums of all time. :shocked:

How dare u I love it!  I'm a Ruin and Savages Are 2 of my fav songs just because I love the lyrics.

Taylor Swift - 1989

Gaga - Artpop

M&D - FROOT

I'm shocked that anyone even liked Froot, let alone considers it one of their favourite albums of all time. :shocked:

How dare u I love it!  I'm a Ruin you and Savages Are 2 of my fav songs just because I love the lyrics.

what?! the best songs on album are Immortal, Better Than That and Blue.... I´m a Ruin  is way too overrated.... Electra Heart was a perfect album, every single song on it was a masterpiece, i need her to go back to that sound  :'(

Taylor Swift - 1989

Gaga - Artpop

M&D - FROOT

How dare u I love it!  I'm a Ruin you and Savages Are 2 of my fav songs just because I love the lyrics.

what?! the best songs on album are Immortal, Better Than That and Blue.... I´m a Ruin  is way too overrated.... Electra Heart was a perfect album, every single song on it was a masterpiece, i need her to go back to that sound  :'(

Ikr  I only like I'm a ruin because I like to think it related to an old relationship that turned out to be a mess ikr tragic so I kinda attached it to that song.

what?! the best songs on album are Immortal, Better Than That and Blue.... I´m a Ruin  is way too overrated.... Electra Heart was a perfect album, every single song on it was a masterpiece, i need her to go back to that sound  :

Ikr  I only like I'm a ruin because I like to think it related to an old relationship that turned out to be a mess ikr tragic so I kinda attached it to that song.

You're both delusional. :vacuum: Both of those albums are boring as fuck and have maybe five listenable songs between them. The song 'Electra Heart' >>>