PHF Member Of The Month

trayertrash

When are the results being announced? I wanna make sure I have my acceptance speech ready. :popcorn:

By the looks of things, you'll have a few more months to work on that speech :morning:

The winner will be announced June 1st. Good luck everyone!!!

Not the official Head Fag being shaded by the PHF Queen.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When are the results being announced? I wanna make sure I have my acceptance speech ready. :popcorn:

By the looks of things, you'll have a few more months to work on that speech :morning:

The winner will be announced June 1st. Good luck everyone!!!

Not the official Head Fag being shaded by the PHF Queen.

Whoever wins should get their member title changed to "Head Fag." trayertrash H.B.I.C. could this happen?!?!?! 

Thanks Cypher!

H.B.I.C. Carcunt NeonTribe Baby V Alex Degenerate TMCBryan please check out the op!

What are we supposed to answer on the first question? are we voting for who we want or are we saying who we are?

Not my fault someone chose an obscene amount of time for voting for a forum with only like ten active members. :magic:

Thanks Cypher!

H.B.I.C. Carcunt NeonTribe Baby V Alex Degenerate TMCBryan please check out the op!

What are we supposed to answer on the first question? are we voting for who we want or are we saying who we are?

Not my fault someone chose an obscene amount of time for voting for a forum with only like ten active members. :magic:

giphy.gif

Thanks Cypher!

giphy.gif

geCY5Ot.gif

• 2 weeks later...

It'd be great to post the winner, but they haven't posted their interview answers yet  :magic:

Are you holding an interview with them? You should have opened up questions to the public so we could all ask them things! :magic:

When people submitted their votes there was an option to ask a question and the questions I sent the winner were from that members  :magic:

It'd be great to post the winner, but they haven't posted their interview answers yet  :magic:

Are you holding an interview with them? You should have opened up questions to the public so we could all ask them things! :magic:

When people submitted their votes there was an option to ask a question and the questions I sent the winner were from that members  :magic:

Oh, I see. I'm sure they'll be stimulating and thought provoking questions then. :magic:

While I'm still upset that the careless leaking of this information meant that my fans didn't get to get the full MOTM experience, I'm still happy incredibly grateful to accept my award! <3 This honour means so much because it's made for the fans, and by the fans. You guys mean the world to me and I can't wait for you to check out my new album, coming out later this year! Stay sexy little Jumpers! <3

Archived