Unedited Beyoncé Photos Leak from L'Oreal Ad

Main Pop Girl

Unretouched photos from Beyoncé's 2013 L'Oreal ad campaign have surfaced online.

The images definitely show the singer in a new light, but let's not forget: While she might be one third of the royal family, she is human. This is all a part of the process and, despite all this, King Bey still looks amazing.

Plus, we don't imagine she'll be salty over these leaked photos. She's expressed her distaste for Photoshop before—she was "outraged" when H&M attempted to retouch her photos back in May 2013.

fyezldflavc3sy9iztug.jpg

fhfriajdmt6axjrwfewo.jpg

ojr97colnwimvkoywwfw.jpg

alh38homn0qgajixuwlk.jpg

SLAY QUEEN! :hail: Post-acne chanteuse is slaying us by fighting the media's unrealistic expectations of what a woman's body should look like! When will your Photoshopped fave? ;)

You shouldn't be surprised at all tbh. :morning: Just check out Queen trayertrash's Facebook profile pictures and you'll see that working mothers of one can look ten million times better than this bitch and her planet Mars-inspired cratered skin. :magic:

But not everyone can be Ashslay. :/

You shouldn't be surprised at all tbh. :morning: Just check out Queen trayertrash's Facebook profile pictures and you'll see that working mothers of one can look ten million times better than this bitch and her planet Mars-inspired cratered skin. :magic:

You guys  :'(

The thing is, I was born so beautiful that I have no need for makeup. Beyonce wasn't.  :/ Just remember that she has to spend 4 hours a day just to look as decent as she does. I just wake up perfect. Please don't hate Beyonce for being ugly. God didn't bless her.  :/

The thing is, I was born so beautiful that I have no need for makeup. Beyonce wasn't.  :/ Just remember that she has to spend 4 hours a day just to look as decent as she does. I just wake up perfect. Please don't hate Beyonce for being ugly. God didn't bless her.  :/

1216c8411a6588115b817fbc2b423b0b.jpg

Ashley, thank you for being so gracious and kind to people who are lesser than you such as Beyoncé. It must be hard to support someone who is not only unattractive, but who is also known for thieving your own classic line, "I woke up like this...flawless". Following your lead, I will pray for Beyoncé that she makes enough money in 2015 to buy a new face form the exclusive range of Ashley heads available at her local plastic surgeon. Amen.

Does that first photo look like that Britney picture from a while back?

close-up-brit-spears.jpg?w=500

No? What about that Avril picture from last year?

ced34eb8779b14303b51b59a1abe5932.jpg

(Although the second one was completely edited.)

The original:

Avril-Lavigne-1.jpg

Only Kween Avril would be brave and flawless enough to pull off such a deep close up. :hail: K k k kawaii!

I legit have better skin than any of them...but only because it's been a stress free two weeks. Come next week and I'm back to being worse than all of them combined. :

I'm sure I have worse skin than all of them, but I also know how to apply makeup, light my face and take a photograph of myself a million times better than any of these bitches clearly can. :vacuum:

I'm sure I have worse skin than all of them, but I also know how to apply makeup, light my face and take a photograph of myself a million times better than any of these bitches clearly can. :vacuum:

Everyone has off days. I'll cut them some slack on these photos.

But can a model really afford to have an off day? I mean, there was probably millions of dollars that went into that L'Oreal campaign, and I for one would be pissed if I had to Photoshop every single millimetre of imperfection on her face. :morning:

But can a model really afford to have an off day? I mean, there was probably millions of dollars that went into that L'Oreal campaign, and I for one would be pissed if I had to Photoshop every single millimetre of imperfection on her face. :morning:

Well, I was referring to the photos Carcass posted.

Well, I was referring to the photos Carcass posted.

Oh! Well in that case, Avril doesn't even look that bad tbh. But given how many millions of dollars Britney makes per year, I'm pretty sure she could afford some Proactiv. :vacuum:

Oh! Well in that case, Avril doesn't even look that bad tbh.

Make up your mind, this is becoming a very confusing conversation.