We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

trayertrash

Discography Request Thread 2.0

Does anyone have Kylie Minogue's discography?  :'(

I do believe I should. Iono if mine's exactly the same as yours, but I have a relatively complete set. (Except unreleased/demos)

Does anyone have Kylie Minogue's discography?  :'(

I do believe I should. Iono if mine's exactly the same as yours, but I have a relatively complete set. (Except unreleased/demos)

iono. shortened version of "i dunno", which is a shortend version of "i don't know", which is a shortend version of "i do not know"

• Like 1

iono. shortened version of "i dunno", which is a shortend version of "i don't know", which is a shortend version of "i do not know"

shortend which is a shortened version of "shortened"

shortend which is a shortened version of "shortened"

I wanna see your short end, daddy. ;)

I'd like to request a Charli XCX masterpost. I couldn't find your old one so I thought I'd request one. :P

I want everything except remixes if that's okay with you. I'm in no rush so do it whenever you'd like.

Thank you so much Ashley. <3

I'd like to request a Charli XCX masterpost. I couldn't find your old one so I thought I'd request one. :P

I want everything except remixes if that's okay with you. I'm in no rush so do it whenever you'd like.

Can I just point out what a flawless, polite request this was for a masterpost? Only Queen Awesome has ever been this kind. :hail: :hail: :hail:

Can I just point out what a flawless, polite request this was for a masterpost? Only Queen Awesome has ever been this kind. :hail: :hail: :hail:

OMG LMAOOO. Thank you!!  o:-) Why shouldn't I be kind when she is kind enough to take time out of her day to make masterposts for us?  :magic:

OMG LMAOOO. Thank you!!  o:-) Why shouldn't I be kind when she is kind enough to take time out of her day to make masterposts for us?  :magic:

Awesome - there's been several members who expect people to deliver a masterpost within a few hours of their request then get shitty when it's not done when they want it to be. I appreciate you being so kind. I forgot about it, but I'm uploading now  <3

• Like 1

OMG LMAOOO. Thank you!!  o:-) Why shouldn't I be kind when she is kind enough to take time out of her day to make masterposts for us?  :magic:

Awesome - there's been several members who expect people to deliver a masterpost within a few hours of their request then get shitty when it's not done when they want it to be. I appreciate you being so kind. I forgot about it, but I'm uploading now  <3

Thank you queen. <3 People like that should not be given the masterposts they have requested.. :/ After all you are not working for them.

I need Bebe Rexha collection: Unreleased,Released,Features and Remixes

Did I make one of these somewhere?

I don't think you ever posted it on here, you messaged it to me a few months ago :P

• Like 1

I don't think you ever posted it on here, you messaged it to me a few months ago :P

Oh! That's right. I knew I had it posted somewhere. Guess I can work on this one.

Could I please get the Foxes masterpost? :hail:

I'm shocked we don't already have one. :shocked:

I think that's a job only for queen

Please login or register to see this link.

roger! :hail: