We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

trayertrash

Discography Request Thread 2.0

1 minute ago, MelaniesPlayground said:

Thanks, well Jay basically got annoyed at me or something along the lines :mo:So he did a Jay and bombed my reputation again

Yea that is what I figured.  I noticed the back and forth the two of you were having in the chat box on the front page.  Sometimes it is just better to ignore people like that.  Just keep doing what you are doing my friend.  Stay cool and don't sweat the small stuff.  Enjoy this folder full of T.S. 1989 pics. 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 2

On 1/21/2018 at 3:01 AM, MelaniesPlayground said:
  1. Dev - In The Dark

Please login or register to see this link.

• Like 1

On 3/1/2018 at 2:38 AM, DrunkOnFenty said:

does anyone have a billie eilish masterpost? 

I have never heard of Billie Ellish until this post.  But being the hound dog I am, I put my nose to the ground to see what I could find.  I know it's  not much and since you did not say what you already had, I am posting the links I found.

Billie Eilish - dont smile at me - [Album] - [Mp3 320] - [7tunes]

it is on this page.  3rd one down.

Billie Eilish - Laneway Festival, Adelaide, 02-02-2018

16 minutes long

Billie Eilish - COPYCAT (Genius Acapella)

found these on here:

There is a whole post on here.  But it appears you have to be a member in order to view links.  And I am not a member.

Lots of pics and some music and music videos:

I am sure with a little more time I could find more.  But I don't want to right now.  LOL.  But when and if I do find more at a later date I will let you know.  If you already have these.   Sorry.  But again you never did say what you already had. 

• Like 1

On 2018-03-07 at 7:07 AM, Whoknowsmehere said:

I have never heard of Billie Ellish until this post.  But being the hound dog I am, I put my nose to the ground to see what I could find.  I know it's  not much and since you did not say what you already had, I am posting the links I found.

Billie Eilish - dont smile at me - [Album] - [Mp3 320] - [7tunes]

it is on this page.  3rd one down.

Billie Eilish - Laneway Festival, Adelaide, 02-02-2018

16 minutes long

Billie Eilish - COPYCAT (Genius Acapella)

found these on here:

There is a whole post on here.  But it appears you have to be a member in order to view links.  And I am not a member.

Lots of pics and some music and music videos:

I am sure with a little more time I could find more.  But I don't want to right now.  LOL.  But when and if I do find more at a later date I will let you know.  If you already have these.   Sorry.  But again you never did say what you already had. 

thank you sm omg 

33 minutes ago, versa said:

Does any have a collection of Kim Petras music?

• Like 1

On 8/24/2017 at 3:35 PM, TheUngaggableWonder said:

What are the odds someone could help this unlucky American with girls Aloud?

Do you still need this? :orly: I bought their box set a few years ago which includes all their albums and a few rarities so let me know if you want me to rip it all!

On 9/20/2017 at 9:53 AM, BeyonceKnowles said:

Does anyone have Jesse McCartney's discography, most specifically a FLAC (or hell I'll even take 320kbs at this point) copy of his version of Bleeding Love? It was a bonus track on international editions of his third studio album Discharged, I still can't believe his label thought it wouldn't be a hit so they let it be given to Leona Lewis.

Discharged... :shocked: The unintentional shade of it all!

On 12/27/2017 at 4:00 AM, victorxcx said:

I'm not sure if you meant released or unreleased songs but here's two previously xcxclusive PHF leaks 

These are both legitimate bops, especially 'Whip It Up'! :shocked: It's such a shame she became the Alexandra Stan of England and a one hit wonder instead of slaying like she has the potential too.

On 12/25/2017 at 6:42 PM, nocloudscontrol said:

Does anyone have Fleur East stuff? Mainly from Love, Sax and Flashbacks. I know there's a single mix of More and More out there because I bought it on iTunes but now it wont let me re download it again as it's now not available on the store anymore. I really want this! Please someone help!! Thanks.

On 12/26/2017 at 6:00 PM, victorxcx said:

I'm not sure if you meant released or unreleased songs but here's two previously xcxclusive PHF leaks 

Kisses on my pillow leak yesterday if you're interested

• Like 2
  • YAAASSS 1

50 minutes ago, Xo.Xo said:

Kisses on my pillow leak yesterday if you're interested

This is a BOP! Thanks!

• Like 1

On 6/28/2018 at 11:06 AM, Countess said:

Do you still need this? :orly: I bought their box set a few years ago which includes all their albums and a few rarities so let me know if you want me to rip it all!

Yes! If you would it would be absolutely MARVELOUS

Does anyone have Icona Pop discography? I need Downtown, and the Nights Like This EP! please!

On 11/8/2016 at 3:05 PM, Marina Joyce said:

Can someone do Noonie Bao?

Sorry to quote an old post, but I second this, especially now it appears she's quit singing :( Any unreleased tracks/leaks, and collaborations that might have flown under the radar would be great.