Carcunt

How did you find #PopHatesFags?

oh i forgot what rly got me interested was that courtney love interview i could only get to in the exclusives section that was all i needed to sign up  :rofl:

You must have been so disappointed to find out it was fake! :

Was just going through old versions of leaked Lana songs and found a watermark / tag on one of them and I laughed coz the voice was to serious but I thought I was mishearing what it was saying so I played it like 15 times and then realised that it actually was saying PopHatesFags so I googled it and Hi me ;]x

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

On 2/4/2018 at 3:00 PM, Xo.Xo said:

One of my frends speak to me about this forum :D

Tag your "friend". :wink:

On 2/4/2018 at 5:24 PM, Plastic Heart said:

One of my friends actually told me about this forum and then after spending some time on the PHF Discord server, I decided to make an account. I haven't regretted it. :wink:

I'm glad you signed up, we're always happy to have more Gaga fans on here!

On 2/7/2018 at 4:28 AM, CharliXCX said:

I was on Google or Tumblr looking for Melanie Martinez unreleased stuff and I clicked on a link and it took me here so :yaskween:

:orly: I'm surprised tbh, I didn't realise we had such a big Melanie fanbase on here! Hope you found the songs you were looking for though. <3

• Like 1