How did you find #PopHatesFags?

Carcunt

I've been wondering for a while now, how did everyone get here to PHF?  Sooooo tell how you got to PHF here!  :popcorn:

I got here whenever the PHF radio show was happening in April 2014 and people at the show were saying "Tell LB that a new Lana song is gonna leak so we can get more listeners." So I came here, listened to the show for the rest of it, and then made an account, trying to see what was going on. Then I got pissed off because nobody leaked anything (which made me not like PHF), so I left for a few months and Ashley was like "Oh, you should come back to PHF and get to know the forum..." So... I did and here I am. 

I found it back when it was a Tumblr. I was looking for unreleased Lolene songs and I randomly messaged Mo. I remember being super intimidated cause I'd never traded with strangers before, but he responded and was super friendly. When the forum launched, I decided to join since I'd never actually been actively part of a forum before. Then the forum shut down, then it rebooted and I was the first person to rejoin aside from Mo.

TL;DR

Bow down to the king.

I followed the original Tumblr because it was great about reporting Lana-related stuff around the time the Paradise era was kicking off. I joined the forum in summer of 2013 because it seemed like an intimate little community and it was again well-updated with Lana leak drama. I've been to pretty much every radio show since the return (including the last one, with that unleaked Juicy J song :stretcher: ) and really got to know people around here. Also, I just won the "Biggest Bitch" award at the PHF Awards, which is fucking fabulous, because if people are taking my bluntness as bitchiness, I'm doing something right. :magic:

I followed the original Tumblr because it was great about reporting Lana-related stuff around the time the Paradise era was kicking off. I joined the forum in summer of 2013 because it seemed like an intimate little community and it was again well-updated with Lana leak drama. I've been to pretty much every radio show since the return (including the last one, with that unleaked Juicy J song :stretcher: ) and really got to know people around here. Also, I just won the "Biggest Bitch" award at the PHF Awards, which is fucking fabulous, because if people are taking my bluntness as bitchiness, I'm doing something right. :magic:

This is me when I don't wanna talk to people tbh.

I love how people joined the site because they thought I was nice and then just gradually realized what a stretched out, wrinkled, dry cunt I am. :vacuum: But I'm glad y'all joined and decided to stay and hang out with us, it's a pleasure having you all here! <3

If it helps, I've never thought you were nice and have always viewed you as a dry wrinkled cut. <3

I love how people joined the site because they thought I was nice and then just gradually realized what a stretched out, wrinkled, dry cunt I am. :vacuum: But I'm glad y'all joined and decided to stay and hang out with us, it's a pleasure having you all here! <3

If it helps, I've never thought you were nice and have always viewed you as a dry wrinkled cut. <3

Aww, thank you! <3 I feel exactly the same way about you!

My annoying ex-friend kept talking about how she hated it soo.  :tan:

:stretcher:  :stretcher:  :stretcher: Omg sis, you've gotta tell me the tea. Who was it?

My annoying ex-friend kept talking about how she hated it soo.  :tan:

:stretcher:  :stretcher:  :stretcher: Omg sis, you've gotta tell me the tea. Who was it?

OMGIwonderwho

My annoying ex-friend kept talking about how she hated it soo.  :tan:

:stretcher:  :stretcher:  :stretcher: Omg sis, you've gotta tell me the tea. Who was it?

OMGIwonderwho

Well normally I wouldn't snitch but since it's an ex-friend...

oAP4wQr.gif

Her name was Nicole and she registered on this site to trade using some other alias. Natalia or Natalee I think? I don't really remember.. Anywayy she got so mad since no-one would trade with her that she deleted her account and started sending me paragraphs dragging individual members on here lmaoo. :lol: Serves that bitch right for not sharing..  o:-)

My annoying ex-friend kept talking about how she hated it soo.  :tan:

:stretcher:  :stretcher:  :stretcher: Omg sis, you've gotta tell me the tea. Who was it?

OMGIwonderwho

oAP4wQr.gif

Her name was Nicole and she registered on this site to trade using some other alias. Natalia or Natalee I think? I don't really remember.. Anywayy she got so mad since no-one would trade with her that she deleted her account and started sending me paragraphs dragging individual members on here lmaoo. :lol: Serves that bitch right for not sharing..  o:-)

Literally every single time I ask someone why they hate PHF it's because people didn't trade with them. Maybe if those type of people instilled some trust on the forum, you know by making friends, being an active member, proving the have unleaked songs, not talking shit about people on the forum for not wanting to trade with some random dick hole after 2 posts, etc., people would want to trade with them.  :magic:

The other people hate us because we leaked something they had and they're pissed they can't trade it around anymore. If that's the only thing we're hated for, then we must be doing something right. All of our active members are ***flawless and we're the chillest forum ever.  :tan:

oAP4wQr.gif

Her name was Nicole and she registered on this site to trade using some other alias. Natalia or Natalee I think? I don't really remember.. Anywayy she got so mad since no-one would trade with her that she deleted her account and started sending me paragraphs dragging individual members on here lmaoo. :lol: Serves that bitch right for not sharing..  o:-)

I remember that user! But I don't remember her seeking trades...then again, she wasn't that active. :/