Temporary Chatbox Thread

Carcunt

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's Christmas for anyone else here like it is for me (and I know it will be for Nick and a few others) then Merry Christmas! <3 I hope you guys have an amazing day and are surrounded by everyone you love. And I'm sure you'll get a PHF t-shirt stuffed into your stocking from Santa! :magic:

What are y'all planning for Christmas? <3

Getting ready to go to Christmas Eve Mass  <3  Presents in the morning then Pasta for dinner!

I had salad, pancakes, bruschetta, tarts, chicken, potateos, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, gravy, white cheese sauce, trifle, chocolate ice cream cake, punch, cocktails, iced tea and tea for my Christmas lunch! :magic:

22nd Century. :magic:

Hope you're enjoying it! :magic:

Hmm thinking of making a thread of singers/pop stars who are connected, like who's friends with who and who's fans of who... Anyone interested?

I'd be here for this! I love seeing who went to school together, who dated who and all that kind of thing. :hail:

I'll be getting it together, once I figure out how I wanna do it. 

Hmm thinking of making a thread of singers/pop stars who are connected, like who's friends with who and who's fans of who... Anyone interested?

I'd be here for this! I love seeing who went to school together, who dated who and all that kind of thing. :hail:

I'll be getting it together, once I figure out how I wanna do it.

I started it now.

http://pophatesfags.org/forum/index.php?topic=3492.msg35641#msg35641

Archived