Scream Queens

Main Pop Girl

On 1/18/2016, 9:39:13, Zach said:

i feel like most of season one was very anti-climatic. the only reason I kept watching was the cast. it'll be interesting to see how the second season plays out.

I agree tbh. :morning: This show was great in theory - a bunch of college girls running around wearing Chanel and killing each other while making racist jokes? Brilliant! But for some reason it just fell so flat, and it ended up relying on celebrity cameos to keep people watching. :'( 

• YAAASSS 1

• 4 weeks later...

Had such a fun time watching this first season with friends, flaws and all it was undoubtably entertaining. Tentatively excited for season 2, and very happy Emma's reprising her role as Chanel! I'm hoping this can be a reverse-ryan murphy experience and get better as the seasons progress. Unpopular opinion, I low-key loved Chanel #5 (Abigail), especially towards the end of the season, Liz Daw still makes me cackle. 

1 minute ago, Violetbud said:

Had such a fun time watching this first season with friends, flaws and all it was undoubtably entertaining. Tentatively excited for season 2, and very happy Emma's reprising her role as Chanel! I'm hoping this can be a reverse-ryan murphy experience and get better as the seasons progress. Unpopular opinion, I low-key loved Chanel #5 (Abigail), especially towards the end of the season, Liz Daw still makes me cackle. 

Chanel #3 is my favourite by far. I hope she returns! <3 

• YAAASSS 1

Just now, Cypher said:

Chanel #3 is my favourite by far. I hope she returns! <3 

#3 truly was the break-out star of this season. I know some people didn't like her delivery in some scenes, but I appreciated how into the character Billie got. Such great chemistry between all the Chanels. 

#3 truly was the break-out star of this season. I know some people didn't like her delivery in some scenes, but I appreciated how into the character Billie got. Such great chemistry between all the Chanels. 

Right? She started off kinda awkward, but by the end, she definitely stole the show! Although, no lie. I guessed that the main baddy would be Lea. No way she'd go around wearing a neckbrace if she wasn't meant for something bigger. :stretcher: 

• YAAASSS 1

Just now, Cypher said:

Right? She started off kinda awkward, but by the end, she definitely stole the show! Although, no lie. I guessed that the main baddy would be Lea. No way she'd go around wearing a neckbrace if she wasn't meant for something bigger. :stretcher: 

Lol, that whole reveal will probably remain the messiest wrap up in Ryan Murphy's career. Though, now that some time has passed, I'm not nearly as upset as I was when I first watched the finale. Lea sold her part well.

Lol, that whole reveal will probably remain the messiest wrap up in Ryan Murphy's career. Though, now that some time has passed, I'm not nearly as upset as I was when I first watched the finale. Lea sold her part well.

I think I should've guessed when I realized it was a Ryan Murphy show. He likes to stick to formulas he knows will work.

• YAAASSS 1

45 minutes ago, RadiantEdits said:

The finale was a damn mess :vacuum: If Lea Michelle wasn't playing Hester I Bet things would have ended wayyyy differently 

Otherwise I Love this show <3 Can't wait for next season :hail: Although I Don't know how a Hospital Setting is going to work :/

Yeah, I really don't like Lea Michele. She needs to go away for a while and just work on music.

59 minutes ago, Cypher said:

Yeah, I really don't like Lea Michele. She needs to go away for a while and just work on music.

I Actually loved Hester (and Lea Michele seems nice) all season... UNTIL She was revealed as the Red Devil and Got away with it.

Her Iconic Lines "There's the door bitch!"  "Are you man enough to attack my crack?"  :stretcher:

and her moments with the Chanel's were everything "Can't do what? Your Job? Help her! She's a horrible person!"  :cypher:

• YAAASSS 3

12 hours ago, RadiantEdits said:

I Actually loved Hester (and Lea Michele seems nice) all season... UNTIL She was revealed as the Red Devil and Got away with it.

Her Iconic Lines "There's the door bitch!"  "Are you man enough to attack my crack?"  :stretcher:

and her moments with the Chanel's were everything "Can't do what? Your Job? Help her! She's a horrible person!"  :cypher:

I loved her when she asked to call Chanel "mom" LMAOOOO 

but i hate the fact that she's the red devil :morning:

12 hours ago, RadiantEdits said:

"Attack my crack" made me scream! It was hilarious, and she delivered it perfectly. Agreed on the hospital setting, I have absolutely no idea how they are going to pull it off but I'm excited for it nonetheless.

• YAAASSS 2

• 5 months later...