Scream Queens

Main Pop Girl

• 5 weeks later...

SQ_S02_announcement_700x700.jpg

FOX has renewed the comedy-horror series SCREAM QUEENS for a second season, it was announced today by Gary Newman and Dana Walden, Chairmen and CEOs, Fox Television Group. 

From award-winning executive producers Ryan Murphy (“Glee,” “American Horror Story”), Brad Falchuk (“Glee,” “American Horror Story”) and Ian Brennan (“Glee”), Season Two of SCREAM QUEENS graduates from the college campus and into an all-new location, as a terrifyingly funny murder mystery will begin once again. This time, the show will be set in a hospital, where some of the most fascinating and bizarre medical cases are under observation. Casting to be announced at a later date. 

SCREAM QUEENS is this season’s No. 1 new comedy among Adults 18-34, the No. 1 new series on VOD and the No. 1 series in social media. Across platforms, SCREAM QUEENS averages a +167% gain versus its Live + Same Day delivery (7.2 vs. 2.7 million) – the biggest multi-platform percentage gain versus Live + Same Day ever for a FOX program over the comparable period. 

SCREAM QUEENS is from Ryan Murphy Television and Brad Falchuk Teley-Vision in association with 20th Century Fox Television. The series is created by Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Ian Brennan, who also serve as writers and directors on the series. SCREAM QUEENS is executive-produced by Murphy, Falchuk, Brennan and Alexis Martin Woodall (“American Horror Story: Hotel”).

Not sure how I feel about Scream Queens: Asylum but I'm semi-glad this is coming back. I haven't even finished the first season yet because the plot got so boring but I was living for all these cameos. :hail: