Scream Queens

Main Pop Girl

I fucking love this show so far.

It's really funny. Better than I expected.

Jamie Lee Curtis is as perfect as always. Emma Roberts is great as Poppy Moore 2. The deaf taylor swift is hilarious.

Can't get enough of it at the moment. I hope it keeps up as I've seen too many great shows go downhill quickly

Jamie Lee Curtis is as perfect as always. Emma Roberts is great as Poppy Moore 2. The deaf taylor swift is hilarious.

Can't get enough of it at the moment. I hope it keeps up as I've seen too many great shows go downhill quickly

I'm pretty sure they're set for at least the first season, but I'm not sure where they'd go for a season two? I guess if the main character survives she could head off to a new sorority and a new set of killings or something, but it seems like it would work best as a one season show to me tbh.

I'm pretty sure they're set for at least the first season, but I'm not sure where they'd go for a season two? I guess if the main character survives she could head off to a new sorority and a new set of killings or something, but it seems like it would work best as a one season show to me tbh.

This series is another anthology series I believe, like AHS! No relation among the seasons.

This series is another anthology series I believe, like AHS! No relation among the seasons.

Oooh no way, interesting! I guess that could potentially work but I really do love the characters they have now, and I can't see them getting actors of the same calibre for a second season. Maybe season two will be set in a high school or something? I feel like the college setting could get old quick. :/

I heard something along the lines of one character will the go into season 2, then a character from s2 will go into 3 and so forth.

That would be perfect imo! Given how quickly everyone's dying I wouldn't be surprised if we were left with just the one survivor at the end who could go on to season two and maybe even become the killer for that season? Could be fun! ;) 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/30/2015, 5:34:16, Cypher said:

I kid you not, somehow this show is like the guiltiest of all pleasures. I legit can't wait to watch the next episode even though I hate the show.

I'm just waiting for something to actually happen in this show. :vacuum: At this point there's just a lot of raunch humour and people dying but I feel like we're still no closer to finding out who the killer is than we were in the first episode.

On 11/2/2015, 8:35:08, H.B.I.C. said:

I'm just waiting for something to actually happen in this show. :vacuum: At this point there's just a lot of raunch humour and people dying but I feel like we're still no closer to finding out who the killer is than we were in the first episode.

At least we know it's not Nick Jonas, which means we may get to see another iconic death scene.

9 hours ago, H.B.I.C. said:

Omg, I completely forgot about him. :stretcher: He's still alive somewhere, right? So he could be one of the Red Devils, if there's multiple of them.

Yeah, he walked away at the end of the first episode and then hasn't shown up since.

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Countess said:

Rumour has it that they're planning on keeping certain cast members and spinning the show off onto Scream Queens: Summer Camp next season! Sounds interesting, I'd give it a watch. ;)

I hear they're only going to keep at most 3 characters. My bets are on Emma Roberts, Lea Michele, and Chanel #3 (Princess Leia's daughter). I personally only find Chanel #3 interesting, the rest of the characters can die off for all I care.

10 hours ago, Cypher said:

I hear they're only going to keep at most 3 characters. My bets are on Emma Roberts, Lea Michele, and Chanel #3 (Princess Leia's daughter). I personally only find Chanel #3 interesting, the rest of the characters can die off for all I care.

I completely agree! Chanel #3 and the ex sorority girl who's dating the main character's father are the only characters I really care about. Although I'd be surprised if they did kill off the main character.

• 2 weeks later...