Scream Queens

Main Pop Girl

d9e638c6887f12f7bb5a0f047994058f.jpg

Jamie Lee Curtis is returning to her Halloween roots with a lead role on Scream Queens, Fox’s new comedy-horror anthology series from American Horror Storytellers Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk, Ian Brennan and Dante Di Loreto.

Emma Roberts, who counts American Horror Story as well as Scream 4 among her chiller-thriller cred, also has boarded the series, which is set for a Fall 2015 premiere.

The first, 15-episode installment of Scream Queens revolves around a college campus which is rocked by a series of murders. Details on either actress’ character have not yet been made available.

Curtis’ recent TV credits include New Girl and NCIS.

This sounds okay, but why not just continue with the AHS anthology rather than creating a brand new thing? Even if there was two seasons on a year, it would make more sense than creating a whole new show, and I'd love to see Jamie on AHS!

GILF  :hail:

She's a G? I thought she must have been an M at most! :hail:

#JamieLeeCurtisIsTheOG

She's almost 60 so I assume she's a GILF, but doesn't have grandchildren, she adopted 2 kids and didn't ruin her vagina like I did with the petty task of child bearing  :hail: I also found out she's Jake Gyllenhaal's godmother  :hail: She also writes children's books  :hail: 

• 1 month later...

A bunch more people have been added to the cast!

Scream Queens @ScreamQueens

@msleamichele @yoabbaabba (Abigail Breslin) @JoeManganiello @KekePalmer & @ArianaGrande join @RobertsEmma & @Curtisleejamie for #screamqueens. #FOXTCA #TCA15

Lea, Ariana and Emma in the same show? The divatude will be off the charts tbh. :stretcher:

GILF  :hail:

#JamieLeeCurtisIsTheOG

She's almost 60 so I assume she's a GILF, but doesn't have grandchildren, she adopted 2 kids and didn't ruin her vagina like I did with the petty task of child bearing  :hail: I also found out she's Jake Gyllenhaal's godmother  :hail: She also writes children's books  :hail:  

She can't have kids.

@msleamichele @yoabbaabba (Abigail Breslin) @JoeManganiello @KekePalmer & @ArianaGrande join @RobertsEmma & @Curtisleejamie for #screamqueens. #FOXTCA #TCA15

Lea, Ariana and Emma in the same show? The divatude will be off the charts tbh. :stretcher:

If Ariana flops I'ma be pissed.

#JamieLeeCurtisIsTheOG

She's almost 60 so I assume she's a GILF, but doesn't have grandchildren, she adopted 2 kids and didn't ruin her vagina like I did with the petty task of child bearing  :hail: I also found out she's Jake Gyllenhaal's godmother  :hail: She also writes children's books  :hail: 

She can't have kids.

With those big innocent eyes I'm pretty sure she'll be the first to die. :evil:

GILF  :hail:

#JamieLeeCurtisIsTheOG

She's almost 60 so I assume she's a GILF, but doesn't have grandchildren, she adopted 2 kids and didn't ruin her vagina like I did with the petty task of child bearing  :hail: I also found out she's Jake Gyllenhaal's godmother  :hail: She also writes children's books  :hail:  

She can't have kids.

Unless she is the killer.

#JamieLeeCurtisIsTheOG

She can't have kids.

Unless she is the killer.

200_s.gif

Could be a good twist!

• 8 months later...

#JamieLeeCurtisIsTheOG

She can't have kids.

Can I just say I fucking called it? :hail::hail::hail:

• YAAASSS 1